**Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Twenty-Seven + NOTE

READ THE NOTE PLEASE, DEAR LORD PLEASE!

NOTE: Hi. I published this chapter just last night and I think I'm gonna just write this rant right here. So here I go. When you write comments, be considerate - and I know some of you are joking when you say you "hate" this but it rips my f*cking heart out when I read those. I come back and read them and I literally just want to bawl my f*cking eyes out. I'm sorry if you don't like how the story is going, if so; stop reading and don't take it out on me. I'm so sick of people saying things like that and I do know not everyone is like them but it hurts so much to hear those type of things. I'm at the point where I'm gonna delete this story or at least stop writing this story at all. And I hate myself for saying that but it's so f*cking true.

I took forever to update and I'm sorry, but you have to realize that I had no idea where this was going and I got this brilliant idea and people are leaving me comments that make me feel like sh*t. Is that what you people want? Can't we just be nice and write things positively. If not, I quit wattpad and I quit as a writer, because I feel like the only person who's ever felt like they've been kicked while they're down.

Do you realize it took me forever to write this? Do you realize I only write because people want me to? If no one was reading, I'd stop writing this. I'd throw it away and never talk about it again. But I stressed day after day for you and this is what I get: people saying that they love/hate the story and that they're sick of the sh*t I write - when I only write for THEM! It hurts so bad, guys. This is the only positive thing in my life and I'm so heartbroken you guys feel like this isn't worth your time.

- BB

***

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I was told by Thing 1 - in his very condescending tone - that I was called to talk to Mr. Koda, who was conveniently in the lobby waiting for me. In which I replied, "Hey, asshole, it's seven in the morning and I gotta piss so you'll have to wait a while." Which made him very unhappy with me, and Thing 2 grabbed me by the shoulders and trudged me to the elevator. When he shoved me, Thing 1 walked in behind me and grabbed my arm, suspecting I'd make a break for it.

I was staring at the numbers - 47, 46, 45 - that told me that we were descending to the lobby, then smacked my lips loudly, which caused Thing 1 to jump and to grope my arm even more tightly. I was satisfied at his reaction and decided it was fun to annoy him. I smacked my lips again and he sniffed loudly, looking slightly annoyed. Thing 2 on the other hand stared at us, curious and waiting.

So... I did it again. When I did, Thing 1 groaned, "Will you stop that?"

"Whatever you say, Shrek," I stopped for a moment, then burped.

"You piece of...!" Thing 1 exclaimed.

Thing 2 sighed, "He didn't smack his lips, he belched."

"It's disgusting!"

"It's a bodily function," Thing 2 said, sounding slightly amused.

"It smells gross," he complained.

"What'd ya talking about?" I mused, smiling, "It smells like roses."

"Nasty," Thing 1 rolled his eyes, "I'm never having children."

"You're lucky it came out of that end," Thing 2 joked, making me smile. He looked at me, and shrugged, "I have two kids."

"Ah," I acknowledged and nodded, though I couldn't imagine it easily for two reasons.

One, Thing 2 was young. Looking like mid-twenties, maybe late twenties but I could not see him a day over thirty. Two, he was huge. I couldn't see him be able to get a gal pregnant and for her to push out - not only one but two - children out if they were even a baby size of him.