What the Fudge!

I held the garden hose protectively under my arms, aiming it at the door. Robo Lee was at my side on the right. I was proud of the way I positioned us.

Robo Lee on the right and me on the left. Get it? Robo Lee's name starts with "R" and mine, Lee, starts with "L".

Right and Left! Perfect!

Robo Lee carefully held onto a bucket of water, her eyes turning bright purple. I studied her eyes, wondering what purple was meant to show.

Hmm, let me rethink.

There's red (evil) and blue! Blue was when robots were... upset? Yeah! It was, wasn't it?

Did she mention purple? I don't think she has! I asked Robo Lee and she seemed quite surprised with this but then answered.

"It's when we're scared."

Huh? But what is she scared of? I looked for signs of danger but everything was perfectly... safe. I looked back at her eyes that had gone alarmingly bright. I had to look away as it was too much. They almost blinded me!

I noticed that the ground had gone damp. Yuck! What's that icky brown stuff on my shoes? I sniffed it - and URGHH!

Bad move, Lee.

"WHAT THE F**CK?!"

I looked up and saw a pale-faced Bethany who hovered at the doorway, looking horrified. Her whiteness reminded me of paper.

Robo Lee gave me an uncertain look and I nodded my head. It's time.

I sprayed Bethany all over making sure I had got every bit of her. Robo Lee threw her bucket of water and quickly backed away. Bethany stood there, both hands spread out and shielding herself. She kept screaming and yelling for help.

Why hasn't she been destroyed yet? I thought as I continued spraying her. Maybe she needs more water! So I twisted the hose to turbo boost and carried on.

Mum came out and yelled at me to stop. Bethany shrieked. Mum angrily stomped over to where the garden hose was connected and stopped the water from traveling.

Bethany stood there, dripping wet, quivering with rage.

Mum fiercely grabbed Robo Lee by the wrist and started shouting at her. I felt sorry for Robo Lee so I told Mum that she should pick on someone her own size.

Mum's face turned white as she slowly moved her head to the right. Her eyes were the size of soup plates when she saw me. Then she gasped and instantly let go of Robo Lee and started screaming herself.

"What's going on out there?" Asked Dad anxiously as he came out of the house. Dad stood beside Mum and wrapped her into his arms. "It's alright, I'm here." Dad says, trying to get Mum to hush down. Mum's voice went even higher. She pointed her shaky finger to Robo Lee and me.

Dad followed her finger and - he screamed too.

This was extremely annoying! So what if there were two of us? Is that so bad?

"Robo Lee won't hurt anyone!" I shouted, trying to get myself heard from above all the screaming. They wouldn't shut up. In fact I think they got louder. Why is that?

I felt something cold touching my little finger. I gave my pinkie a glance, and oh - it's just trapped in between some blades. Wait. What?! I snapped my head down and stared hard at the deadly weapon.

It was my big metal scissors.