Jackpot!

WOW!

Is this for real?

Allow me to scoop you up with what happened so far:

- Went in Bethany's room.

- Door was right there!

- Tried to get inside door but had security

- What was the password?

- Several attempts.

- 2 hours later - (Nearly midnight)

- Finally got in!

In case you're wondering what the password was, it was Bethany. I knew I would eventually get it in the end!

Try, try, and try again. Thank you wise words and sheer determination!

And now, I made it.

I wouldn't have ever thought that the door could possibly contain loads of goods, gold and riches! But, how is this supposed to help me?

Think, Lee, think!

... OF COURSE! Bad guys are always after something, right? Otherwise what's the point in being bad?

So Bethany must obviously be after gold! Rich, expensive gold!

It makes sense! No wonder she keeps dating boys. For their money!

Did I mention? Bethany always dates a new guy every single week. (I'm sure I've mentioned that) It never lasts! She's always getting stuff off them and never returns them back.

This guy... Stephen... must be loaded. Ahh, that's why Bethany likes him better than the rest, cuz' he's spoiling her!

WOW. I am so proud of myself right now! I don't know why Mum thinks I'm an idiot.

I scanned everything carefully; jewels, bracelets, rings, gems, necklaces, motorbike, ear r-

Wait. WHAT? What's a motorbike doing there? I wiped the dust away with my sleeve and jumped on the hard seat. Hmm... comfy.

I stroked the hard metal that was surprisingly very cold. I wonder why? I mean, the whole room temperature is VERY warm. Shouldn't the bike be too? Considering everything else is boiling hot to touch.

I stopped stroking the bike when I came across bumps. They made my fingers dig deep inside the material and then out onto the next carved shape.

122 RED DOOR.

Oh! So that's why the bike surface was like that. It had a scratched message all along!

What's 122 Red Door?

I was lost in thought when...

"BETHANY?!" Cried Mum.

********************************************************

I hesitantly added one more layer of dark eye shadow.

This... feels... awkward.

I've never worn makeup in my life. Never! But today, I'm covered in dark makeup and dark clothes. I managed to sneak Bethany's makeup out of her room. Luckily for me, Mum kept her behind so I had plenty of time to also take a note of that 122 RED DOOR.

It could be good use for later.

I couldn't find any dark clothes though. Her wardrobe was empty. So I'm wearing my darkest clothes I have. Dark purple top, with a black frilly skirt and Mum's leather jacket on top. I think I did a pretty good job of the overall result. (Including makeup and hair.)

"LET ME GO!"

"No! Not until you tell me what's going on!"

"LET. ME. GO!"

Sounds like Mum and Bethany are at it. They're hardly ever at it; usually it's me the one that presses Mum's button.

Whatever that is supposed to mean.

I rush downstairs to see that Mum is pulling fiercely on Bethany's purple hair.

Purple hair? Last I looked she had red-ish orangey hair. Right?

Bethany's face was bloody red with anger. Trust, it really was bloody red. She kept on groaning in pain and Mum constantly kept raising her voice. I started to panic because Mum was raising her voice too much. I don't want anyone topping Plump!

Just as I thought that the situation couldn't get anymore complicated, I noticed Mum holding onto a piece of scrunched paper waving it about dangerously like it was a deadly weapon.

I dared moved closer to her to take a peep at the letter she was holding. I managed to see a part of it. Pregn. What does Pregn mean?

…I seem to remember a word like that. But where from? Oh! If only I knew!

"I told you, it's none of your business!" Shrieked Bethany, trying to tug herself away from Mum's fierce grip.

I snapped out of my thoughts immediately. Oh dear, Bethany's getting louder too.

"You stupid, silly, careless girl! Aren't you afraid of the danger you're putting yourself in?!"

Mum burst into tears then. Big fat tears that rolled down both sides of her cheeks in frantic speed.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a handful of tissue for Mum. I raced back and handed them over to her.

"Here you go, Mum. Don't cry. It smudges your makeup and makes you look revolting." I said, dabbing at her face gently.

"Ow! Lee, would you please just STOP-" Mum's eyes shot up wide as they moved in rapid speed, scanning me everywhere. "What on earth are you wearing?!"

"I'm a Goth, just like robotic Bethany!" I said giving Bethany a quick look.

"WHAT? Bethany! It's bad enough you're making ridiculous decisions but look at what you're getting your little sister into!"

"That's not my problem!"

Thwack!