You're not Bethany!

So I left them to it, to whatever they were discussing. Mum and Dad aren't big helps. Not really. I bet you if the whole world was about to explode, they'd carry on normally! This only proves things.

Now, what would the good guy do next?

... Of course! They'd collect evidence, right? Obviously for proof and other stuff!

I need to sneak into Bethany's room without her noticing. But how? I need a diversion.

Before I do anything I just need to make a few arrangements!

- 10 mins later -

Right! Everything's ready. Phew! It's pretty hot in here.

Taking a deep breath, I bravely knocked on Bethany's door. I fiercely stood my ground, not wanting to be yanked in again, obviously.

The door creaked opened slowly, but then I think Bethany must have seen me because she shut the door. Instantly I trapped my foot in there so she couldn't fully shut it. Bethany tried pulling harder but my foot refused to budge.

Eventually, Bethany sighed. "What do you want?"

I was a little taken back. That's not like her! She'd normally fly into rages. Hmm... This must be the robotic Bethany. I got ready to protect myself from any danger.

"What are you wearing?" Asked Bethany, chuckling. She came out of her room and looked me up and down. I'm used to it.

"Protection." I answered but then my eyes scanned her dark makeup and weird Gothic dress. "What are you wearing?"

This is so not like her! She says she's too good for makeup and how she doesn't even need it. Plus, she hates the dark Gothic look.

"How could anyone want wear that much? I'd feel like a bloody clown!"

I remember her exact word. But here she is, a total Goth chick.

"Why are you wearing a helmet?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"Protection," I said slightly annoyed with her constant tapping on my protection hat, "I told you before."

"What for, weirdo?" Bethany asked, raising her shapely eyebrows. "Oh... lemme." Guess, it makes sense now! You're always getting your head hit, innit? No wonder! I always thought."

"Only once, had I got hit on the head," I could see a little smirk appearing on her powered face, "And that was by a bat."

Bethany sniggered, "Oh? By a bat, you say?"

I examined her suspiciously, looking for signs of her bat weapon.

"Yes." I answered, and then I said, "I want revenge. Do you have one with you?"

Bethany shook her head, still smirking. "No, why would I?"

I raised my eyebrows (I've been practicing doing that for months! Not fair that Bethany could do it and not me.)

"Alright..." I said, still examining her. I decided to get back on track with the plan. "By the way, there's this guy waiting for you outside."

Bethany is a boy-crazy type of girl. She always has a new boyfriend every single week!

"Who is he?" She asks, a little bit on the fed-up side.

"Err, I dunno his name. He's got black hair and..." I paused, struggling for details.

I didn't have much to say as she took over.

"Does he have gray eyes and a dark jacket on? Oh, and cute freckles? Did you see his tattoo? Y'know, the Bethany tattoo on his arm? Did he show you? Is it cool? Do you like it?"

... I honestly did not expect this. Sure she's boy-crazy but not this crazy!

"Yeah! Sure, why not?" I answered biting on my bottom lip, so I don't tell her the truth. I don't like to lie and I hardly do it. But you know what they say; Desperate times equal desperate measures! Or something on those lines.

I watched Bethany rush down the stairs and out in super mode. Wow, she was almost blurry! I can't help but wonder who this guy is that's making her crazy?

Can robots love humans? Maybe he's a robot too! Omigod, then how many robots are out there? Maybe, the robots are planning on taking over the humans! I'll have to be careful that I don't turn into one. Without me, there's no hope for anyone else.

 Unless, there's someone out there protecting the world from robots too! I should get together with them so we can work together. Two heads are better than one! Or... maybe there's more than two! The more the merrier, I say!

I'll have to think about it later. Right now, investigation time! I wore my see-through gloves and mask, just in case, and with a deep breath, I went in.