Chapter 20

Riker's POV

She's always loved him. Oh my god. I can't believe this. I hate it. I don't know why, I just do. I have to brake them apart. I have to make them hate each other. I have to. I have to get Ross to help me. I ran into Ross's room.

"Ross!" I yelled

. "What...?" He groaned.

"I need your help making Ratliff and Rydel hate each other!" I said.

"What? Why?" He asked, sitting up on his bed.

"She's always loved him, Ross. I can't risk him breaking her heart. I can't risk that, Ross. I just can't." I said my voice cracking.

"Riker, this is about Hannah, isn't it?" He asked.

"I just don't want what happened to me to happen to Rydel." I said. My eyes started to water thinking about what had happened.

"Riker. Do you really think Ratliff would do that to Rydel? He likes her. Not like kinda-ish maybe likes her. He LOVED her, Riker. The way he always looks at her and the way she looks back. Their in love, and I can't let you just break then apart like that." He said. I thought about it. Then I single tear slipped down my cheek. I hid my face in my hands and ran out of his room. I ran past Rydel.

"Riker? Riker what's wrong?" She yelled running after me. I ignored her. Then she grabbed my arm and turned me around. She grabbed both my wrists and looked up at me.

"Riker, what's wrong?" She asked more quietly then before.

"What are you thinking about?"

"H-H-Hannah." I stuttered. Then the tears fell.

"Oh Riker." She said pulling me into a bear hug. I cried and she hugged me tighter. "What is it, Riker? I know your thinking about Hannah but that's not all. I can tell. I know your expressions." She said/asked.

"I-I'm scared that what happened to me will happen to you if you get together with Ratliff." I said.

"Riker. You know Ell. He would never do that, and you know it." She said.

She has a good point. Just, Hannah. She did something terrible to me. And I don't want anyone else to go through the same pain I went through. I stopped crying.

"Do you feel better now?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Let's hang out out here for awhile." I said.

We sat down and I looked at her and immediately started laughing my butt off!! She was making the most ridiculous face!! She laughed with me.

"Riker? Oh my god hunnybear!" Someone yelled. I looked over and saw.

"Hannah?" I said.

"Heeey!" She ran over and have me a hug.

Hannah.

Oh my god.

Hannah.

No.

No.

NO!

A/N What do you think happened with Riker and Hannah? I didn't put a quote in this one just so you know! The book quote in the last chapter was a line from Harry Potter. I'm quoting things that people SAID not like stuff about the book. The line was "You always loved him?" He asked. "Always." Hope you all still like my story! Comment and Vote! #R5Family4ever!!!