Chapter 4

Ellington POV

"20 minutes ago!?!?" I yelled. "You didn't tell me!!!!" "Well, sorry!!" Kelly yelled back. "Sorry doesn't cut it this time!!" I yelled. And ran away. "Ell!!" Rydel yelled. I guess she's running after me. "Leave my alone!!" I yelled. I ran into the park and sat on a bench. "I won't leave you alone Ell." She said, sitting down next to me. "Just.... Why wouldn't she tell me? I mean it's not like she got a puppy!! She got a freaking apartment!!!!!!" I said. "I don't know why she nor Zac didn't tell either of us until just a second ago." She said. She can always comfort me in any situation. "Maybe they want edit to be a surprise!" She said. "Bad surprise!" I replied. She laughed. "Well I'm gonna go back and say good bye to Zac." She said. "Ok. Bye." I said.

Me: I hate Zac... Why do I hate Zac?

Brain: because he's her boyfriend and you like her!

Me: no I don't!! Well... Maybe a little.... But that's not the point!!

Brain: yes it is the point!!

Me: no!! No it is not!!!

Brain: well, I'm gonna talk about it anyway.

Me: no... No!! Please no!! You make everything all sentimental and all lovey dovey!!

Brain: you just wanna kissss herrrr.

Me: if you mean Kelly, yes!! If you mean Rydel, no!!!

Brain: correction: if you mean Kelly, no!! If you mean Rydel, yes!!!

Me: NO!!!!!!!

Brain: YES!!!!!

Me: GOODBYE BRAIN!!!!!

Brain: but... But... MEH!!!!!!!

I got up and walked back to their house. "Can I still help?" I asked. "Of course!! Why wouldn't you?" Riker said/asked. "I don't know!!' I replied. I walked over and help Ryland (A/N you thought I was gonna say Rydel weren't you) and helped him hang some lights.

~A few hours later~

"DONE!!" We all yelled. I walked back and looked at what we had done. "Wow! It's beautiful!" Rydel said, walked up to me. "Yep!" I replied.

A/N :D