Chapter 12

Rydel’s POV

I flew out of the chair.

“H-HE’S WHAT?!?!?!?” I screamed.

“I-I know!!!” He replied. I sat back down in the chair and started crying with my head in my hands.

“Are you happy or sad?” Ryland asked walking over.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK???” I yelled.

“Right.” He replied.

“Where is he??” I asked/yelled.

“He’s in emergency care.” Was all Ryland said before walking away.

“How is he alive?” I asked.

“No one knows. He just all of a sudden gasped for air and they said he said someone’s name but they couldn’t hear him.” Riker explained.

“I-I can’t believe he’s alive. I said.

Then my mom, dad and Cheryl ran in. Right as my mom saw me she ran over and pulled into a hug. She started crying which only made me cry harder.

We hugged for a few minutes than she pulled away and pulled Riker into a hug to. I could tell he was trying really hard not to cry.

Than he broke down. He was crying sooo hard. I started crying even harder if that was even possible. My whole body was shaking violently. Riker pulled me into a hug and we both just cried hard. I just kept hugging him and crying into his shirt. A lot of people stared at us really weird but I didn’t care.

“Weirdo’s.” I heard a boy around 12-13 mutter. I pulled away from the hug and turned toward him.

“WE ARE NOT WEIRDO’S!!!! OUR FRIEND DIED AND I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT THAT HE SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY IS ALIVE!!!!!! AND HE… HE…. HE’S THE BEST PERSON I’VE EVER MET!!!!!!!! UNLIKE YOU WHO IS AN AWFUL MEAN LITTLE DEVIL CHILD!!!!!!” I yelled. Then a realized WHAT I had just yelled at him.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!!! I’m just really tired and stressed. I didn’t mean to call you that or yell at you! I’m really really sorry, I usually don’t act like this!!” I said. They just walked away without saying a word. I looked down and started to feel really bad. So, then, I just started crying again. Riker pulled me into a hug again. I just hugged him until a nurse came walking out and said.

“Lynch and Ratliff family?” I yanked away and ran up to her.

“You can see him. But only one at a time.”

“You can go in and see him first, Rydel.” Cheryl said. I looked at everyone else and they all nodded.

“Ok! Come this way.” The nurse said smiling.

I followed her down the hall. We turned left and she led to a door marked ‘room 113’. She opened the door and let me in.

“If you need anything or if anything happens just press that button!” She said gesturing to a red button next to the light switch. I nodded and she closed the door. I walked over to his bed.

“Hey buddy. How you feeling?” I asked. Even though a knew he couldn’t hear answer. It just felt good to at least talk to him when I knew he was awake. Then the unexpected happened.

He reached out and yanked my arm. He kissed me.

“I love you too, Rydel.” He croaked.

“Ell-“ I was interrupted by…

“Ellington!! You love Rydel and not me!!!” Someone yelled. I turned and came face to face with non other than…

Kelly.

 A/N Sorry I have been doing Rydel’s POV so much!! I just wanted this whole part to be in her perspective!!! So… Here’s chapter 12!! Hope you like it!!! Comment and Vote!! #R5Family4ever!!!!!!!