Chapter 15

Riker’s POV

 These two really big guys were holding them against the wall in an ally. One of them had a gun. And obviously that one was holding Rydel. Me and Ross stepped forward until the guy with the gun said.

“Take another step and she gets it.” We both stopped.

I heard a noise behind us just to see two more guys with..

Frying pans??

Ope, yep, those are definitely frying pans…

“Oooh pretty butterflies.” I muttered.

Than everything went black.

 Rydel’s POV

 About five minutes after we had left the hospital on our walk these two guys grabbed us and pulled us into an ally way.One of them had a gun, which was the one that had grabbed me. They held us against one of the walls.

Than I let out a blood curdling scream. Which earned me a slap on the cheek. And I still had a faint red mark on my cheek that hurt a little but not to bad. Than Riker and Ross cam running up and yelled our names. They stepped towards us and they guy holding me threatened to most likely kill me if they got any closer.

Than these to guys behind them went up to them and wacked both of them on the head with, frying pans?? Yep… Definitely frying pans. Than Riker muttered.

“Oooh pretty butterflies.” And collapsed to the ground. That’s gonna hurt later.

“Riker!!” Vanessa yelled.

“Quiet girly.” They guy holding her said.

“Who are you? And why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Well, I’m bob and this is Fred.” Now I know is ‘Bob’ said. Bob is holding me and Fred is holding Vanessa.

“I didn’t expect you to tell us your names…” I said.

“We like to be kinda polite.” Fred said. Alrighty then… I’m guessing that’s probably a good thing.

“But if you say another word I will kill both of you. I will kill you and make her watch. Than I will kill her.” He said pointing at Vanessa.

“But the reason we’re dong this is… Let’s just say classified information.”

“Now, let’s go.” The other guy, ‘Fred’ said.

They pulled us away from the wall and tied our hands behind our backs. Than they put gags over our mouths. Than they did something very strange, they tied our ankles together. We are now three legged. They grabbed us and started running out of the ally, which is kinda hard when your leg is tied to the other persons.

They stopped a few blocks away from the hospital. The one guy got out some keys and opened the door. They pushed us in. I turned around and…

I woke up and looked around. My head hurt like mad. I noticed then that I was tied to a chair.

“Vanessa?” I said.

“Yeah?” She replied groggily.

I looked to the back of me the best I could and saw the chairs we were tied to were also tied to each other.

“Your head hurts to?” I asked.

“Yup.” She said.

“Shut up over there!” What I’m assuming was either Bob, or Fred. 

I looked back at Vanessa and saw her head slumped to the side. She must have fallen asleep.

I looked around and saw that we were in a dark room that had just enough light for me to see little details, like. There was a little area a few yards away that had some couches that the guys were sitting on. And there were big heavy machinery everywhere.

The guys walked over and untied us from the chair. They let us stand and walk… Around them in a big circle, but at least we got to stretch our legs. Then they made us sit back down and they tied us to the chairs again.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“Not another word.” They guy said.

“Whatever.” I said. He then grabbed his gun and pointed it at me.

“I said, not another word.” He growled.

“What if…. I don’t care!!” I said.

“Your going to are when I shoot you, that’s for sure.” He said.

My stomach did a flip-flop. He pulled the trigger. I waited for the loud boom and instant pain. But nothing came. I opened my eyes and saw…

“Riker!” I yelled. He had kicked his gun out of his hands!!!

 Riker’s POV

 I had woken up and immediately wanted to know where Rydel was.

I couldn’t wake Ross up and I couldn’t leave him there so I dragged him to the hospital and left him right inside the back door we had come out of.

Then I went looking for Rydel. I was walking when I saw the guys yanking Rydel and Vanessa along with them. Then pushed them into a building. I saw the one guy get out a big thing out of his pocket and whacked, probably the girls, with it. Then they walked in, obviously dragging something.

I went over and plotted ways to ‘attack’ let’s call it. I finally slowly and quietly opened the door and no one noticed. I looked and Saw one of the dudes about to pull the trigger on a gun that was aimed at Rydel! I ran and kicked the gun out of the dudes hands.

He turned to me and I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground holding his nose. I then turned to walk to Rydel, but saw that the guy had grabbed her and had his arm around her neck!!

“Rydel!! You let go of her!” I yelled.

“One more step and I won’t hesitate to break her throat.” He said.

I instantly froze. She was grabbing at his arm but he was obviously much stronger than her. Her face was starting to turn blue.

We needed kinda a miracle.

Right then our miracle fell right out of the sky… Literally!!

 Rydel’s POV

 When he grabbed me I was scared. I couldn’t breath. I clawed at his arm, but I was getting weaker by the second. Riker turned and saw. He tried to come over but the guy threatened to crush my throat if he got any closer. I knew we needed a miracle but I didn’t know what.

Then, I heard a noise and I knew it was the miracle. Somebody tackled the guy holding me. He still hadn’t let go. Riker ran over and helped whoever it was yank him off of me.

I fell forward. Since I hadn’t been able to breath, and, you get the idea. But before I could hit the ground, someone caught me. I looked up and saw…

“Ell.” I gasped for air.

He stared at me. I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes.

Then… He kissed me. Sparks flew through out my body.

“Rydel?” Someone said.

I pulled away and saw………

A/N I’m soooooooo sorry I’m not updating as often!! I’ve jus been having major writers blck and I keep forgetting to write, if that’s even possible!! Here’s chapter 15, finally!!! #RYDELLINGTON KISS!!!! AGAIN!!!! And who do you think found them kissing??? Comment and Vote!!! #R5Family4ever!!!!!