Chapter 18

A/N: Hi guys, just want to remind you that Lyds = Olivia                                                                                                                          and Katie = Els - from Noah's POV

><><><><><

*Jason POV*

“So, what are we eating?” Ella asks excitedly, as I bring the plates of food over.

“Well, a CIA agent informed me that you love chicken” I answer, setting the food down.

“I do! Wow, Jason this is really cool. Did you cook all this?”

As if I can cook.

“Sort of. Anyway, I call this dish: le chicken a la Katie” I answer, showing off my French skills.

“Oh, I see. I can’t imagine you knowing how to cook anyway. No offense” she giggles.

“You never know, I might learn one day”

Yeah, when the apocalypse happens. I can’t cook to save my life, so I had to ask Katie to help. It was the first time I hung out with Katie alone. It was nice, but I was more comfortable around Lyds and Ella. I would have asked Lyds, but she is still ignoring me. Even though I wish I could see her, I will admit having some space is allowing me to attempt to forget about her, so I can move on, and see as a friend only.

“Well it looks amazing” Ella states, serving a small spoonful on to her plate.

“Are you not hungry or something?” I ask, staring at the tiny portion on her plate.

"Oh, I'm jut cutting down on my portions for a while. When you hang out with Katie and Lyds, you tend to eat double the amount you normally eat" she laughs, pushing the potatoes around her plate. "I don't want to get fat"

"That's stupid, you aren't going to get fat" I say honestly. "You, Katie and Lyds are perfect"

And I meant it, all three of them were all healthy and didn't need to change. Although Lyds is less toned, and slightly more curvy. But I liked it personally. Crap, now she’s stuck in my head. Dammit, my whole week has been like this on repeat. Think of something else Jason. Something. Anything. Mango!

“Ok, well I hope you like mango. I mean… Nandos… chicken, the chicken... I hope you like the chicken” I manage.

She laughs, and we tuck in to the chicken. It’s a quick meal, as I eat like a man who’s been starved for a week, and Ella doesn’t eat a lot.

“Thank you for dinner Jason. I’m really sorry I didn’t eat a lot. I don’t mean to offend your chicken a la Katie. It was delicious” Ella says, as I tidy up the table.

“It’s fine, really. I’m glad you enjoyed it” I answer, putting the dishes in the sink.

Ella comes up, and hugs me from behind, bringing a small smile to my face.

“What do you want to do now?” I ask, relaxing into the hug.

“I don’t know, it’s your place. What can we do?”

“Well, I’m not exactly rich. The only thing we have is a TV”

“Then I guess we’re watching TV” she whispers, and draws away from me to walk over to the couch.

My gaze follows her as she walks away. The dress she has on is amazing for her figure, and it left me staring after her. I catch up to her, and I throw her over my shoulder. If she wears something that sexy, she's asking for it.