Chapter 6 - SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: ((PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!)) I don't usually have chapters part 1 and 2, especially when it's meant to be a super important special chapter. This chapter and the one before was originally 1 chapter, but one of my friends said it would be much more dramatic if I ended the chapter the way I did. So, even though I am eternally cringing inside on the fact I have chapters part 1 and 2, I do like the ending of the last one, and I just wanted to say thanks to Jenna (PiesAreAmazing) for helping me with the next few chapters, as I found it hard to write this chapter. I'm sorry that it's uneventful and soooooo bad, but please bear with and I hope this doesn't put you off. Please try and see this chapter not as a seperate one, but continuous from the last

><><><><><

*Eleanor POV* (SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2)

“Swap identities? Varness, you’ve lost your mind” I say, letting go of their hands.

“What’s the problem? It’s brilliant. They will never find you Els if their looking for the wrong person” Olivia says.

“Yeah, but if I go out saying that my name was Eleanor Parkinson, I’d be dead after an hour” Katie says. “Not meant offensively Els” she quickly adds, looking at me worried.

“Its fine Katie, its true” I say, looking down. Katie shuffles closer to me, and holds my hand.

“So… is that a no to swapping identities?” Olivia asks. I’m about to nod, when Katie interrupts.

“Not necessarily. What if we were all called Eleanor, and we had different surnames. That would definitely confuse everyone” she suggests.

“Um, there’s a tiny problem with that” Olivia says, avoiding eye contact with us. “I can’t change my name. I sort of registered us for James Grove, under my name”

“What?” Katie asks, letting go of my hand. “Why did you do that?”

“Well, it’s not my name. It’s my grandma’s name. Lydia. My mum use to go here, so she had some sort of discount, and we aren’t exactly full of money” she answers. I nod, while Katie sits down.

“It’s fine” Katie says. “Olivia and I will be called Eleanor, and Els, you can be Lydia”

“That might not be a good idea either” Olivia says. “Actually, that’s a really bad idea”

“What is it now Liv?” I ask.

“I’m so sorry Els, I don’t want to cause all these problems” she says, sitting down, and burying her head in her hands.

“I took a holiday, not mission leave, so that you could sneak out. Therefore, my details haven’t been hidden purposely. There’s a slight possibility, the DM army might be able to track me” she says.

“Wow. So you’re in nearly as much danger as I am” I say. She nods.

“What about me?” Katie asks.

“You’re still in training. I don’t think the CIA has made an official account for you. You’re ok” Olivia answers. “Sorry Els. Looks like you’re probably going to be Katie.

“Look, we can talk about this later” Katie says. “Now can we talk about the fun stuff?” she asks.

“What fun stuff?” Olivia asks.

“Disguises!” Katie squeals, clapping her hands. “We are having a makeover”

She walks over to her rucksack, and brings out three packs of hair dye and some eye contacts.

“Let’s see. For hair, we have two blondes and one red” she says.

“I want red” we all call out together.

“Guys, I’m the one you’re protecting. Surely I should get first pick?” I joke.

“Not funny Els. Have you seen my hair dyed? My roots look awful” Katie says.

“All of us do” Olivia pitches in. “We are all brunettes. Dying our hair blonde will obviously make our hair look weird” she says.

We all nod, and look at our brown hair. I sigh. I didn’t realise running away and going undercover would be so difficult.