Chapter 10 -SPECIAL CHAPTER

*Eleanor POV*

“I knew it!” Olivia says as soon as we walk back into our room.

“You knew what?” Katie asks, collapsing on the sofa.

“Jason is an agent!” she answers.

“What?” I ask. “How did you find out?”

Olivia brings out a file from her bag, and walks over to the laptop.

“Well, I had my suspicions before, when I first met him. But as I was spending time with him, I didn’t want to believe it. But, I woke up early this morning, and everyone was still asleep. So I went into his room, and did a little investigating” she says, tapping away on her laptop, like a top quality agent.

“I can’t believe this. We were starting to get along” I say, sitting down next to Olivia.

“Yeah, me too” Olivia says, looking a disappointed.

“Well, do these files prove he’s an agent?” Katie asks.

“Sort of” Olivia answers. Katie and I look at her questionably, and she stares back. “What? Even though there is no picture clear, easy evidence, the things I’ve got point in that direction” she says.

“What have you got then?” Katie asks.

“Well, I looked at his internet history. He’s been doing some research on the students that come here. One of the names he looked up, was Ella Park” Olivia states.

“What?” Katie asks. “How would he know?”

“He wouldn’t, unless he was an agent” Olivia answers. “He also wrote some notes down as well. Look at this” she says, bringing out a piece of paper

Name: Eleanor Parkinson

Age: 20

DOB: 6th of June 1993

Height: 5ft 5

SATS: Music (A), French (B), Chemistry (A)

Hobbies: Playing the piano, playing the guitar, Reading

Appearance: Blue/Grey eyes, long brown hair

About her: Enjoys learning new things, scared of falling, takes self-defence lessons, enthusiastic, and hates it when people touch her ears

“Where did he get this? This is personal!” I exclaim, snatching the piece of paper away.

“Hate to break it to you Els, but we already know everything on this piece of paper” Katie says, bringing her hand up to touch my ears. I hit her hand away, and I sink lower into my chair.

“And he’s already used this information to his advantage. Did you guys notice the subjects he’s taking?” Olivia asks.

“Your two best subjects. Music and chemistry” Katie points out.

“He also has a picture” Olivia says, passing a photograph to me. I look at it, and I remember that day. I had plucked my eyebrows, and let’s just say… it didn’t go well. My dad wanted to take a picture, so I made sure my hair covered my eyebrows before he did.

“Wow, this guy is good” Katie says, looking over my shoulder at the photo.

“I wonder where he got all this information from.” I ask.

“Well, if he’s CIA, he got it from your dad” Katie answers.

“But what if he’s DM?” Olivia asks. We all look at each other, and suddenly a thought comes to me. Jason and Noah arrived on the same day. So if Jason is an agent, what is Noah?

“What about Noah?” I blurt out.

“What about Noah?” Katie asks.

“He and Jason arrived on the same day” I say, getting up from my chair and pacing. “And he was so persistent on finding out who Varness was?” I finish.

“You have a point” Olivia says. “I didn’t notice that”

“And if Noah is an agent, is he CIA or DM?” Katie asks. I sigh, and I sit back down in my chair. Why does running away and going undercover have to be so difficult?

“Ok guys. Our task this week” Olivia says. “We have to find out who these guys are. Whether they’re CIA or DM. Try to go to their room as much as possible, and see what you can find. But remember to be cautious. Our identities depend on it”