Chapter 18.

*SHELLA'S POV*

After coming home after breakfast, I went for a nap! I woke up and went downstairs. I really miss Sydney! I walked into the lounge room were mum and dad were sitting.

"Mum, Dad. I am thinking of going back to Sydney early!" I smiled.

"Up to you sweetie! As long as you come back and visit us!" Dad smiled. I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!! I love you mum and dad!!!! I'm gonna go pack!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"No worries sweetie!" Mum yelled. She yelled because I was upstairs by now.

I pulled out my phone and booked a flight to Sydney immediatly. I packed the clothes I bought into my carry on bag, which I aslo bought here. I ran into my bathroom and put on some of my make up before putting it back into my bag. I tied my hair into a dead straight pony tail and fixed up my maxi-dress abit. I had two more hours until I had to leave here! I will probably spend it with Mum, Dad, Tony and Alicia!

----------5HoursLater------------

I paid te taxi driver and walked to my front door. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. it felt good being back in Sydney! I miss my car... But, it's my fault for going overboard with the whole suicide attempt! I walked in and dropped my bag straight onto the couch. I had to wear my thongs because of my swollen foot! Remember when i randomly slipped at the shopping centre and then Dion helped me up-.. DION!!! I can't believe I forgot to tell him I came back!! I'm such an idiot! I'll have to wait for him to call me because I only gave him mine and he didn't give me his. Poo! I ran upto my room and pulled off my maxi. I pulled on a pair of black high waisted shorts and my pink and black Henleys top. I put my Bulls SnapBack on and walked back downstairs. I pulled out a pair of black Havianas from my shoe rack and put them on. I have to wait another week until I can wear normal closed shoes and heels, Tony said I have to! I hate having a brother who's a physio! He thinks he knows everything! I grabbed my handbag and walked out the front door after calling a cab. I can't wait to surprise Len! The cab arrived and I hopped in. I gve the driver the address and he drove off...

"You know, this is only a five minute walk!" The man smiled.

"I know, my foot is swollen and I try my best not to walk on it.." I looked at my strapped up foot.

"Ohhhh... I see! Well, here's your destination! Get well soon ma'am!" He said.

"Thankyou! How much?" I asked.

"Free for the injured!" he laughed.

"No, no! Here," I said as I handed him a ten.

"Your change, 4 dollars and 50 cents!" he said holding up the change.

"keep it!!" I said pushing it back towards him.

"Thankyou ma'am! Get well soon!" He said.

I hopped out and he drove off. I started to walk towards Len's front door.

*LEN'S POV*

Jodie said she had left something in my room the last time she was here and went upstairs to get it. I decided to follow her up just incase she was doing something weird up there. As soon as I walked in, the door closed behind me and out walked Jodie from behind it... She started to walk closer towards me...

"Ahhh what are you doing Jodie...?" I asked, looking confused.

"What I shouldve done before Shella came into OUR picture... Like I said before, I love you! I know you love me too babe!" She said as she traced my white V-neck shirt.

"Look Jodie.... I love Sh-.." I was cut off by her crashing her lips into mine.

I tried to push her off but she just didn't get off. I didn't kiss back, it was just her kissing! As she was kissing me, I heard someone come in.., I think it's just John!

"Len? How could you?" I heard Shella's voice. She turned around and limped out the door. Why was she limping?

"JODIE GET OFF ME NOW!" I yelled and pushed her off with all my strength. I ran downstairs and out the front door looking for Shella. I saw her still limping down the path in the direction to her house. I chased after her and finally caught up.

"SHELLA! Please, just hear me out baby!" I begged.

"I don't need to Len! I've seen enough!" Tears fell from her eyes.

"Its not what you think!" I said.

"Oh really now? I come back early to give you a surprise, your front door was open and I walk up to your room to see you and your Ex-girlfriend making out! Yeah, I totally got that wrong!" She said.

"Yeah bu-.."

"JUST stop Len! We're over! Oh wait, we were never together! Stay away from me from now on! I think I'll make some new friends at school and you can go back to Jodie just how it used to be here!" she yelled.

"But I love you!" I begged for forgiveness.

"Just because two people love eachother doesn't mean they should be together.... I'm sorry Len, goodbye..."