Chapter 11.

*SHELLA'S POV*

I woke up the next morning spread accross my bed. Awkward, Len was gone. I looked at my balcony to see him sitting on the floor with his head in his hands facing the sun. I got up and took my singlet off and put on a random top. I took off my pj shorts and put on some denim ones. I put on some Vans for shoes. I walked onto the balcony and sat down next to Len.

"What's up?" I asked him. He looked up at me and I saw a tear come down his face.

"Len! What is wrong!?" I asked him.

"It's J-Jodie, I called her up this morning to tell her that we needed to break up, so that I could be with you.. Then she told me that she was with Anthony and that he slept over at hers and t-they were k-k-kissing and hugging and and and...." He said.

"I'm so sorry Len! This is all my fault! I should never had come back!" I said as a tear fell down my face. Len didn't say anything. I got up and walked back into the house. I grabbed my wallet and walked out the front door. I needed to take some time out... Without my phone! I walked down a path not know where it would take me. I kept walking and walking down the pathway. I stopped at a large house. It looked fimiliar. Except it was black, it looked really scary! I ignored it and kept walking. I stopped when I heard a whistle. I turned around to see two guys walking up to me.

"Heeey sexy!" The first guy said.

"That's Chad and I'm Trey! What's your name beautiful!?" The secondy guy, Trey asked. I ignored them and kept walking.

"HEY YOU!!!" Chad  picked me up and ran with me into a car.

"F*CK OFFFFF!!!!!" I yelled. Chad put his hand over mine, Trey was driving. They stopped at a red light. I noticed that the door was unlocked so I opened it and jumped out. I sprinted because no one was there. I was scared. Iturned my head to see Trey in the car driving after me and Chad was running after me. He was fast, so I ran faster! I kept running until a few people came into sight. I felt a hand go on my shoulder. It was Chad. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Why are you running away baby?" He asked me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HEL-.." He cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I saw a guy aged maybe 19+ run up to us. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was actualy kinda cute!

"HAHAHA! No!" Chad yelled.

"I'll call the cops!" He said as he pulled out his phone.

"okay okay!" Chad pushed me and I fell to the ground. I saw him hop into the car and Trey drove off. i had tears running down my face non-stop!

"Are you okay?" The guy walked up to me. I shook my head.

"Here!" The guy helped me up.

"Did you know them?" He asked me.

"No... I was w-w-walking on th-the path and th-they just grabbed me and pulled me into that car! I got off at a r-red light and r-ran! Th-thanks f-f-for th-that!" I said wiping my tears.

"No worries! Where do you live? I'll drive you back! By the way, I'm Calvin!" He smiled.

"No, that's fine! I don't really want to go home yet!" I gave him a weak smile.

"Okay well, do you want a coffee or something to eat? There's a cafe around the corner!" He smiled.

"Sure... Wait, you don't want anything from me... Do you? as in like you know..." I asked.

"No! No no no no!!! I'm 19, I'm not one of those rapist guys!" he smiled, I smiled back.

"Then.. okay.." I walked behind him. Just incase I had to make a run for it. We got to the cafe and it was packed on the inside but I saw a table for two in the corner.