Chapter 23.

*Len's POV*

I can't believe Shella just said that we are still besties even through everything we've been through. Now, I really do love this girl and hope that she does too. What if she doesn't love me any more? I'd still love her! How do I tell her though?? Hmmm... Something else to think about n--

"LEN!?" Shella snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah what?" I asked.

"WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO WATCH FOR THE 500th TIME!?" She yelled. "Quick, out of White Chics or White Chics?"

"White Chics!" I laughed.

"Good choice!"

"IKR!!!!!"

"You're so gaaaay!" She laughed.

"You're soooo lesooo!" I winked.

The next thing I know Shella jumped at me and I was pinned to the floor. I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked right now!

"OOWWW!!!" I yelled.

"What'd you say??" Shella asked.

"Your'e perfecetly after guys!"

"That's right! Otherwise you would be calling yourself a girl coz i've dated you!" She laughed.

"Smart ass..."

"LOOOOL!!" She screamed.

"GET OFF ME PLEASE!" I yelled struggling to breath.

"oh... sorry Len!" She hopped off me and walked to the TV.

-------3HoursLater---------

After watching White Chics and eating basically every packet off lollies Shella had, I sat on the couchas Shella herself continued to run around with her sugar rush.

"SHELLA! Get off the kitchen bench now!" I yelled.

I was so tired of just chasing and chasing her forever now so I quit the chasing part and kept the yelling part.

"YES MUM!" She yelled and got down but fell on the way down.

I got up and ran towards her as she didn't say a word and stared at her long scrach.

"Owie! Lenny kiss my boo boo!" I nodded my head and kissed her ankle. She smiled and got up.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded her head and ran up the stairs only leaving me to follow her screaming her name out.

I reached her room.

I grabbed her arm.

She looked at me.

I was leaning down.

She ran into her bathroom.

FAR OUT!!

I heard the shower start. She must be having a shower... I better leave. I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. I started to play Angry Birds on my phone. I then heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I put my iPhone away.

"Hey Len!" Shella smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"So what exactly happened I don't remember anything!" She pointed to the scratch on her ankle.

"You fell down whilst trying to get down from the kicthen bench!" I laughed.

"Oh god, did we eat lollies?" She asked.

"Ahhh... You ate like 6 packets of snakes..." I laughed.

"Just me?" She laughed. I nodded my head.

"I'm so going  gym tomorrow! Its Saturday, yes!" She laughed.

"Bed time?" I asked.

"Yeop! My room? T.V in there!" She smiled.

"Okay!"

We ran upstairs and I took off my shirt and shorts because I had my boxers on underneath them. I hopped into the bed next to Shella as she pressed play.

"Movie?" I asked.

"You Again by Kristen Bell!"

"Cool!"

It had been about 40 minutes into the movie by now and I must say, it's a good movie!

"I love this movie!!" Shella smiled widely.

....

...

...

"I love you..."