Chapter 7.

*SHELLA'S POV*

I woke up the next morning on top of Len... On the floor... HAHAHA It was funny, I was squashing him! I think we both fell asleep on the couch and then because it's REALLY skinny, we fell off! Stupid couch! I got off Len and walked over to the coffee table. I picked up my iPhone and went into the camera. I took a photo of Len asleep, I must admit... He was REALLY cute!!! Hehehe! I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some of the pancake mix I had bought yesterday. IT WAS 6:30AM!! So I had to kill time, by making good old pancakes! Mmmmm.... I finished up cleaning and everything by 7:00am. I put down the maple syrup, nutella, lemon and ice-cream on the dining table along with the pancakes. I walked over to Len who was still on the floor...

"LEEEENNN!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled. He opened his eyes straight away.

"WHAT!? WHAT'S WRONG!?" He yelled back.

"Nothin..." I said. He gave me an evil look and then closed his eyes again.

"Fine then..." I mumbled. "OMG LEN THERE IS A SPIDER NEXT TO YOUR HEAD!!!!!"

"AAAHHHH WHERE!?" He got up and ran behind me.

I didn't reply. I took his hand and walked him over to the dining table.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!" He yelled.

"Haha you better like my cooking or i'll kick you out!!" I laughed. He put one in his mouth slowly chewig it down...

"Yum!" He smiled.

"That's right! How pro am I!?" I smiled back. He was sitting on the chair next to me. He looked into my big brown eyes and me doing the same. He leant in... But I stopped him...

"Soooooo... Uhhhh... How's Jodie???" I asked him.

"Oh uhhh yeaaaahhh... She is uhhhmmm... good, great, fine, okay!" He shot me a week smile.

"Look Shella, Eversince year 7 I've always had fee-...." He was cut off by the doorbell.

"Hold that thought Len!"  said as I ran to the door.

"Heey Shella!" I saw Flo at the door.

"OMG FLO!!! Come in!! What are you doing here?" I moved aside to let her in. I walked her over to the dining room.

"I just came to drop off Len's uniform and stuff! Mmmm pancakes ayee? Len baby's favourite!!" She laughed.

"MUM!! DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" Len yelled.

"Sorry Len!" Flo laughed again.

"As if you'd tell your mum to drop off your uniform!! We could've just walked back to yours idiot!!" I said to Len.

"I'm lazy!!!!!!!" He battered his eye lids.

"Ha! John's lazier Len!" Flo laughed. "He's still asleep! Infact, I shold get going! I have to wake him up and drop him off! Cya kiddos!" She said.

"BYE MUM!!!" Len yelled.

"Bye aunty!!!" I always called Flo aunty for some reason, It felt right!

And with that... She was gone!

"LEN!" I yelled.

"Yessss Ma'am!?" He asked.

"You get changed in the bathroom! I'll get changed in my room!!!" I laughed.

"OKAY!!!" He said as he ran into the bathroom with the plastic bag with his clothes in it. Poor Flo had to bring his Shoes, P.E Uniform, Bag, normal school uniform AND NOW she has to wake up John and drive him to school!!! I feel sorry for her!!! I washed the dishes and went upstairs, I had a quick shower in MY bathroom, NOT the one that Len was in.... I finished up and put on my uniform. I tied my hair into a high pony tail after straightening and drying it! My side frnge was curled going accross my face. I put on some eye liner and lip balm and walked into my room. I put on my socks and shoes and picked up my bag. I walked down the stairs to find Len at the TV... AGAIN! But this time he was watching... TOASTED TV!!! Ha! He is sooo cute!

"I'm gonna make us some sandwiches and then we can go!!" I said as I put my bag down next to his and walked into the kitchen. After making our lunch. I put mine in my bag and Len's in his. Man I am acting like his mother!!! I wonder how Flo put's up with these TWINS!! Gosh!

"Let's go hoe!" I laughed.

"What did you cal me?" He asked.

"Len.... Let's go Len!" I giggled and acted innocent.

"Okay then, Let's go!" He smiled and walked out the door. I grabbed my stuff and locked the door behind me.

About ten minutes later, Len and I made it to the front gates. I was on Len's back because he was trying to prove how strong he was!! Gosh he was!! WAIT!! What am I saying? He doesn't like me!!!

*JODIE'S POV*

John, Rich, Jess, Mon and I were all waiting underneath our tree waiting for Len.. I saw him walk through the gates with Shella on his back... Should I be worried? I mean, John and Len didn't even come in together!!

"Hay John? Why didn't you and Len walk in together?" I asked him.

"Coz Len stayed at Shella's last night!" I gave him a week smile and turned my head to Len and Shella.

"Heey Jodes!" Len put Shella down.

"Heeeeeey baby!!" I got up and kissed his lips. I gave Shella the death stare and sat back down.

*JOHN'S POV*

It was obvious that Shella and Len liked each other!! But Jodie... She picked up on it.

"Heey Jodes!" Len said as he put Shella down.

"Heeeeeey baby!!" She got up and gave him a peck on the lips. She gave the evil stare to Shells before sitting back down... That is a bit mean... I saw Shella looked down at the ground...

Hmmmmmm..... I have and idea!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Real short chapter, I know. I'm sorry! I'll put a really long one up next! Thanks for reading!! Sharn x**