Chapter 17.

*** Hey, sorry it's a short chapter an also that I haven't uploaded in ages. Homework has me pooped -.-! But I hope you like this short chapter! Thanks for reading! ;)***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SHELLA'S POV*

"SHELLAAA!!!! WAKE UP!!! GET OFF YOUR ASS!!!" I opened my eyes to see Tony.

"What time is it?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

" 12... PM!" He yelled.

"I slept through that whole night!!??" I yelled.

"YEAH!" He laughed.

"Why are you still here?" I looked at him.

"I had a sleepover!' He laughed.

"that's nice Tony...." I said as I shook my head and chuckled.

"I know it is! Now, get up and get dressed 'coz Alicia wants to take you out for breaky! I'm thinking Pancake Parlour!" He smiled.

"Sure! Okay, get out so I can get ready!" I laughed.

"Kaaaaaaaaay!" He smiled and walked out of my room.

I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I had a quick shower and wrapped my towel around me. I walked back into my room and put on my undies. On top, I put on my white and sky blue bin tang with my black high waisted shorts. I put on some socks and put on some bright blue Vans. They were my favourite pair of Vans i owned! Hehe mostly coz Len has the same ones... :) I grabbed my phone and put it in my wallet... Its a big wallet  if it can fit an iPhone in there!  I brushed my hair and left it down, hopefully it wont go frizzy after drying! I walked out of my room and went downstairs...

"REEEAAAAAADDDDDYYYYY!!!!" I yelled in Tony's ear.

"Ahhh f*ck! Shut up!" He yelled. Alicia slapped his arm.

"Dont talk to your sister like that!" She said as I laughed.

"Fine then! Let's go!" Tony smiled.

"Bye kiddos!" Mum and Dad yelled as we walked out the door.

"Byyyeeeee! So, pancake parlour right guys?" Alicia asked.

"Yeop!" I smiled.

*LEN'S POV*

It was just me at home alone... John was out with Sarah. Mum and dad were in Queensland for the week with the rest of the kids to visit my aunt. So again, it was just me! I hear a knock at the door.. I got up and walked towards it. I opened it to see ..... Jodie.

"Ahhhhhhh.... hi.... Jodie......" I said.

"Hey Len! Mind if I come in?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Ahhhhh.... ummmm..... no?..." I stepped to the side, letting her in. She walked over to the couch and sat on it. I stood near the door just incase.... hehe!

"What's up.....?" I asked.

"Well uhhh... I don't know how to say this but....." She said.

"But...?" I asked.

"I-I s-still- I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU! I love you Len! There, I said it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Again sorry about the shortness!!***