Chapter 9.

*LEN'S POV*

Shella crashed her lips into mine. It was heaven! I can't believe WE are actually kissing! It's like fireworks going off in my mouth!! i don't know what to do about Jodie now.... Shella pulled apart.

"Now do you know how I feel about you?" She asked.

"Yeop!" I said as I crashed my lips into hers... Again. I pulled apart.

"I like you! Like, like like!" I said to her.

"Oh yeah? I love you! But..... You love Jodie and she loves you!" She said to me. I knew she was right about Jodie loving me... But I really did love Shella!

"No! I love you! I really do! Your the one I want to have the name, Mrs. Pearce! The one I want to have my children with! The one I can come home from work and scream Honey! I'm Home!!! Please believe me, I love you!" I said looking into her brown, beautiful eyes.

"Naaw cute! But we're only in year 12 buddy!" We both laughed.

"I know... Anyways! I should go... John would probably waiting for me at home!" I said.

"Okay!" Walked over to her front door. As we opened it we heard someone fall over.

"OMG!! DID WE JUST KNOCK SOMEONE OVER!!!!!???" I yelled. We ran outside to find... John? John was the person we knocked over???

"JOHN!!!???" Shella yelled.

"Ahhhh... Hi guys... I WASN'T LISTENING TO YOU GUYS!!! But just saying, it was very cute!!" He laughed. Shella and I shook our heads. We helped him up.

"WHY DON'T WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER!?!?!" John yelled.

"I'm up for it!" Shella yelled.

"Our place or yours?" I laughed.

"Wait. I WANNA HAVE IT AT SHELLA'S!!!!" John yelled.

"Okay!" I laughed.

-----------------------

We had been watching the grudge for the past hour. Shella is soooo scared! She has a pillow over her head. We had set up our matteresses in the lounge room. There was a single one and then one big one. Shella and I were on the big one... Together! I know that I have to break up with Jodie.. But I havn't got the guts to! Well, Atleast it's Saturday tomorrow! We get to spend it with Shells! Yay!

"L-L-L-Len! P-p-please t-turn it off! Its really scary!!" I heard Shella mumble.

"Hey! It's okay! I'm here Shells!" I laughed.

"AAAHHH!!!" She yelled and ran into my arms. John winked at me.

I stroked her hair.

"Shhhh... It's okay!!!" I laughed.

"I can't sleep down here anymore! I'm going to my bed! One of you's are coming with me and the other can go to the guest room!!" Shella looked teriified.

"Okay! Len, you go up with Shella to her room and I'll stay down here in the guest room!" John winked at me again. I smiled at him.

"OKAY! Let's go!" Shella took my hand and walked me upstairs.

"Wow! Nice room Shella!" I looked around.

"Thanks! Now did you get your pajamaswhen you went home again to get your uniform?" She asked.

"Yeop!" I said taking off my pants.

"EWWW!! LEN WHAT ARE YOU DONG!?" Shella yelled.

"Oh calm ya farm!" I said pulling off my skinnie to reveal my boxers. I then took off my shirt.

"I'm ready! You?" I laughed.

"Ohh...... No. I'm going now!" She picked up her clothes and stopped right infront of the bathroom door.

"Your scared again! Aren't you!?"I laughed.

"Yes! Now close your eyes and keep em' shut! I'm gettin ready!" I closed my eyes. Except... I sort of squinched them abit and saw Shella in her bra and shorts.

I closed my eyes again! Even though she looked pretty damn fine! Man, if she didn't leave in year 7... I bet I'd have the right to call her My Girl at the moment!

"Okay! Open your eyes!" She said. I opened my eyes and sat on her bed.

"Well don't you look great! Even in your PJs!!!!" I laughed.

"Naaaw thank you bab-.. Len...." Naaaw she was about to call me baby!

"No worries!" I said as I tucked myself in.

Shella joined me.

"Night!" She mumbled.

"Night! Love you...." I said quietly....

"Love you too! But you have a girlfriend!" She laughed.

"I know!" I said as I kissed her cheek. I put my arms around her... We were very very close! I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off....

*JODIES POV*

Gosh! I have been texting and callin Len all night!!! I hope he's not with that Shellsy girl again! I hope his not ignoring his phone because of her!!!! Oh no!! What do I do!? JOHN!

--------------

Me: Hey John!

John: Hey!

Me: watchya doin?

John: watching The Grudge! You?

Me: looking for Len! Is he there?!

John: He's asleep! Sorry Jodie!

Me: naaah, it's cool! Just tell him I've been looking for him!

John: kk byeeee Jodes!!!

Me: bye Johnny!

-----------------

Atleast now I know that he is asleep and not with that girl!!

I heard a knock at my door, lucky my parents are out! I walked over and opened it...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOUNG HERE!?!?!?" I yelled...........