Happy 27th Birthday Taylor!!!!

#Swifties! It's your queen's birthday!!! Vote this story to send her your love. And comment your wishes to her. Without further a due, let's do it!

Firstly, latest new is that Drake, a close friend of Taylor's is planning an epic present for her and he's scrambling like crazy. Drake is creative at surprises but where Taylor is concerned he is at a loss. "What would a humble princess like Taylor want?" He said.
Drake is so sweet! I have a feeling Drizzy will pull through and make this her best birthday yet.
Taylor's 25th birthday was celebrated with Beyoncè, Justin Timberlake and more. But this time might it be with Rachel Platten, Karlie Kloss and Hailee Steinfeld?
Alright time to get to....what time was she born?
8:36 am.
Where was she born?
Brampton Civic Hospital in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
What's her favourite food/dessert?
Cheesecake. (Mine too)
What's her favourite holiday?
Obviously it's everyone's favourite- Christmas.
What does she love?
Her cats-Olivia and Meredith & history. (She knows American history at the back of her hand)

She is best friends with Selena Gomez, Emma Stone and good friends with Kellie Pickler who was supposed to feature in her Fearless Tour.

Whew! This was like eBuzz or something. Anyway, don't forget to send your wishes in the comment and tag #swiftie. Also don't forget to vote to show her your love. I know this was quite fast after my last chappie but it is her birthday and she should get a double shot.

READ.
VOTE.
COMMENT.

Signing off,
From a fellow Swiftie