Young

It was the most beautiful morning ever but I was nervous. I was going to sing the National Anthem at a stadium which can hold a massive audience. My parents were as supporting as ever. My brother, well Austin didn't know much at the present but he'll cheer for me.

I dressed up in a shaggy red sweater and jeans. Too nervous to think about clothes so I had a wardrobe malfunction that day. As I got into the car, my parents kept comforting me. They've never heard me sing. Never.

As soon as I reached the stadium, some guards wearing all black, looking like goths, ushered me into a dressing room where I privately rehearsed the song. When the Emcee announced my performance, my clammy hands shook.

I darted toward the stage, straightening my shoulders and mustering an enormous amount of courage. The music blared and instantly the chatter quieted down. At first my singing wasn't very confident, but soon everyone had smiles on their faces and so I gave it my all. My voice echoed through the walls and my heart fluttered at the sound of it.

This was me, a 13 year old girl who wrote a novel when she was 12 and finally showed the country she could sing. Really sing. At the end of the performance, the crowd burst into applause. Escorted back to my dressing room, my parents were waiting for me, beaming proudly.

"Dear, you did well!!" Mum shed tears of joy.
"That's right Taylor. That was amazing." Realizing my talent, they immediately signed me up with the independant label record called Big Machine Records when I turned 14. Obviously I was excited for my future......

Here I am now, 14 year old Taylor Alison Swift, raised in Nashville Tennessee. A not so attractive young girl but as I grew up I became more beautiful-not to boast-and grew in my talent.

-Taylor Swift-

Support!!!! This book needs your votes and positive comments. Hey guys! This is the frst chapter and hope you liked it. If you did click the star button down there to vote. It is dedicated to all Swifties out there. All loyal fans who stand by Taylor Swift. I'm not obsessed with her guys, FYI, I just adore her. Her songs have meaning and I can relate to them sometimes. She wants to make a difference in this world with songs- one of the most beautiful things a person could do. So I urge you guys to request for stories. You may even want to put yourself into the story with her and I think that's good. So I can help you out with that.
Taylor Swift Oneshots (Requests Open) out now!!!!

♡Essa♡