Struggles In Life(Expectations vs Reality)

By T. SWIFT......Ever had the moment when.....well everyone has it and honestly there are too many moments that I can't possibly bother counting.

Situation 1: Stairwalk 

"Hey Karlie! I'm going to make that elegant walk down the stairs in my prom gown.....without tripping over. Oh! And sashaying my hair is a plus point of course."

Expectation

And here I come down the stairs, gripping the railing, all heads turning to stare and my confidence was at the highest peak. My gown flowing behind me in beautiful waves and my long legs showing off through the slits of the skirt.

Reality

This girl is on fire!!!!! The song blasted and I rocked my head back and forth letting my hair sashay wildly but I guess I did it too hard that I fell face front on the stairs. Thank God I never broke my nose but everyone was staring right at me. Stairwalk FAILED.

Situation 2: Group Selfie/Wefie

Expectation

"Karlie, Hailee! Rachel! Wefie time!!!" I grabbed the phone stick and swung it across the table to face us. "Everyone say cheese!"

Meanwhile at the next table.......

"Hey so I was wondering...." A guy said.
"Yes?" The girl patiently waited for the four words.
"Will you-Ow! Hey, that girl just hit me with a selfie stick!"

Reality

"Karlie, Hailee! Rachel! Wefie time! I grabbed my stick and swung it across the table. But on the way, it smacked the girls in their faces and then my phone dropped to the floor. "I guess I didn't tighten the holder enough?" I gritted out. Wefie FAILED.

Situation 3: Bad Hairday

Warning: You all know what we girls go through with our hair.

Expectation

Wow, that hairstyle is so easy to do. Just need a few bobby pins. Pin it here and there, keep twisting and you have a twisted updo! I wish my hairstylist was here. Nevermind. I'm sure I can do this in, wait how long? That's right...three minutes.

Reality

Reality

Wow, looking FANTASTIC!

Who are you kidding.....

Twisted hairdo FAILED.

Sooooo.......I think this chapter itself was probably a failure. Because videos would be funnier but the good part is I tried. And I would like ya'll to support. C'mon it's not that hard. And even if you aren't a Swiftie it might have features of your fave celebs and read for the sake of reading a book. Vote for the sake of supporting other Wattpaders.
Dedicated to someonefromlalaland for following me! Love ya!

READ.
VOTE.
COMMENT.
REQUEST.

Signing off....
《ESSA》(°3°)