Kissing Her ft. Niall Horan

Niall

"What in freaking-" A booming laughter sounded. "I hate you." I muttered under the pillow. She pulled it off and I dragged my legs off the bed. "Have you eaten?"
"No. Waiting for you. I think Clare has a crush on you though." She burst into a fit of giggles again. I slapped my forehead. Taylor invited me on her Fearless tour. Yep, you're looking at special opening act here and my birthday's in two days.
"Why did I even agree to come here?" Her blue eyes twinkled with amusement.
"Because you're a big dumbo."
"Insults are all I get, huh?" She nodded, laughing. I got up and ruffled my scruffy blond hair. I stared in the mirror and glimpsed Clare gazing at me. When I looked, she averted her gaze. Maybe Taylor was right. Maybe Clare does have a crush on me. I was walking toward the small gathering place we had and Clare was right in front of me, holding a glass of orange juice. Her round eyes watched me through the rim of the glass. I felt my cheeks warm a little. Taylor winked at me. Idiotic Cupid Matchmaker.
Don't be cupid. I mouthed.
Oh I will. She replied. Did she think I called her stupid or cupid? Well she's both now.

Taylor

Oh my God! It's happening right in front of me. Aww those two. Suddenly, to my absolute horror, the trailer jerked over a bump and Clare ended on top of Niall. They stared at each other in a daze, and then she briskly got up. Her orange juice had stained his shirt.
"Oh shucks!" He said. She looked horror stricken. She was so mortified by what happened. The closest she had ever gotten to her crush.

Clare

Oh, how could I be so stupid? Why didn't I turn away?
I wanted to help but was too afraid. Before I decided, Taylor had already darted to his side, bringing him to the kitchen. But his eyes, oh my, as they bore into mine. Did I see the slightest hint of amusement? Did he like it? Well he isn't a bad boy. I mean no tattoos! But he's so cute! Okay shut up Clare.
Taylor and Niall reappeared and he was thanking her. Jealousy tugged in my heart. She wiped his shirt again with her palm across his chest. I darted to them and frantically wiped his shirt over again. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." I mumbled. Taylor, stunned a minute, took a step back. Niall was just watching me and all of a sudden he took my hand stopping them. My cheeks flamed.
"It's okay. It's just a little stain. Nothing hurts princess."
Princess? Did he just call me princess? Niall called me princess! I'm officially NIALL'S PRINCESS.
"Prin-Princess?" I looked up. Big mistake. His eyes dared me to stare harder. I looked away but he used his palm and turned it back up.
"Everyone don't look." Taylor yelled and Niall winked at her. I turned to see but he swivelled my head back. As quick as lightning he planted a kiss on my lips. What the hell! Niall Horan kissing me? I was lost in the taste of his lips as he devoured mine. Then we pulled back.
"Congratulations!" He said. "You're officially my princess."

First of all guys that was clichè. Truly clichè. I mean I wanted to be fair so Clare should have a boyfriend and it's Niall. Touchè.
But I assure you, Niall was never invited on the real Fearless tour okay? This story is entirely fictional. And I've dedicated this chapter to mrinalinilaxmi. As she requested for this chapter. So send in your request guys!!! And as I promised......a special cover! I might be doing another 1D feature in my oneshots so directioners, watch out!

P.S. Looking out for any spy books? Check out #Truth:Edge Of Life by sk_wtv_life

READ.
VOTE.
COMMENT.
REQUEST.
Until the next chapter.....
《ESSA》