Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Aria's P.O.V)

I stare up at him, jaw on the floor. The room was completely silent, waiting for my answer.

"A-are you serious?" I finally ask after what seemed like a year of silence.

"Absolutely. I know your relationship is fresh, so you two would be working beside each other almost everyday but your life will change. You'll be moving to Florida perminatly, and you'll have to continue school through tutors. Think about this Aria, you have extreme talent. I wouldn't want to see it go to waste," he finishes. Wow. It didn't even take me a second to answer.

"O-of course! I'd love to! Thank you so much! Oh my god!" I jumped, attacking Trevor in a hug. He seemed to be caught off guard, but I don't care, I was happy. He awkardly patted my back, and I turned around to look over at Austin, who holds a proud smile. He stands up beside me and puts an arm around my waist.

"Will she really be working beside me?" he asks happily.

"Yes. In fact, we want her first single to be a duet with you featured on it. It will put her name out there and Mahomies already like her. Did you check what they were saying on twitter?" he asks. I shake my head, no, and he continues. "Well, they really like you and I want that type of feedback for my company. I want to start on Monday, so I'll give you these three days to relax and enjoy because your life will change. I expect Austin to give you my information, as I have yours. I hope this kicks off soon, Im very excited to work with you." Trevor extends his hand for a handshake and nods at everyone before exiting. The shocked expression remained on my face, was this really happening? Before I knew it, Austin was spinning us in circles, kissing my cheek. When he put me down, we were bombarded in a group hug, everyone patting me on the back and congradulating me.

"Thank you, seriously. If I never meet you, none of this would be happening to me," I thank Austin. He reponds by kissing me passionatly.

"Lets go out and celebrate!" he says, taking my hand and running towards the exit. Once we were outside, Mahomies start to scream like crazy. Since we were protected by the gates, they didn't have a good chance to talk to Austin. He waved at them and was about to get into the car. I nudged his shoulder to get his attention. He gives me a confused look and I just roll my eyes.

"Go talk to them!" I tell him, pulling his arm in the direction of the gates where they were standing.

"Hey guys!" I greet them. Some scream and others start crying. I was shocked, but understanding. I'd probably cry if my idol was standing infront of me. While Austin was talking and taking pictures with them, I was looking lovingly at him. He looked so happy making them happy, just by simply talking to them. A flash goes off in my direction and I turn to look at the source.

"Aria! Aria, I love you!" screamed a Mahomie with a sign that read "Aristin." I guess that was our ship name. I smile and walk up to her. She starts hiperventilatingand my jaw drops. Is she happy to see me?

"Hi!" I greet her.

"H-hi! Oh my God, I love you so much. Your voice is amazing and you're so beautiful. I love you and Austin together so much!" she says in a rush.

"Oh my God, thank you so much! That means a lot to me!" I tell her, cheeks aching from smiling so much.

"Can I have a picture?" she asks nervously. I tried to hide my shocked face as I respond.

"Of course!" She hands me the camera because the gates are blocking her arms. I take the perfect selfie, a dumb face one, and many other faces getting every angle possible, where we look the best we can. In the end, we probably took about 20 pictures.

"Thank you so much!" she sobs.

"Hey do you have a twitter?" I ask her, smiling at her excited face. Her eyes go as wide as tennis balls as she nods her head.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and go on twitter. She tells me her twitter name, and I follow her. When the notification pops up on her phone, she starts hiperventilating again.

"Thank you so so so much. Oh God, I'm going to faint," she laughs, fanning herself. I giggle again, before realizing something.

"I didn't get your name," I tell her.

"It's Lucy," she responds. I smack my head on my forehead. Of course her name was Lucy, it was in her twitter name. Her eyes once again go extremely wide when she looks at something behind me. Before I turn around to see what it is, strong arms wrap around my waist. I know it's Austin by the tingles shooting up my arms and the butterflys in my stomach. It's crazy how just his touch has this reaction in me.

"Hey babe, we have to get going now," he says into my ear. Lucys jaw drops and she goes completely still.

"Babe, this is my new friend Lucy," I tell him, knowing what her reaction will be.

"How's it going Lucy," he greets her. Lucys eyes dart from me to Austin and she tries to say something and all that comes out is a quiet "oh its going alright." I giggle at her.

"I'm asuming you want a photo?" he asks, laughing at her reaction as well. She manages to nod, and hands Austin her camera. He takes a few photos and hands her the camera back. She seemed like like a really huge fan, and she was really nice, so I said something that I knew would make her life.

"Hey you should follow her on twitter!" I suggested to Austin. She looks at me in aw, and a tear falls from her eye.

"Sure!" he responds, smiling. I give him her twitter name and he follows her. Again, when the notification pops up on her phone, she was thanking us non-stop.

"Thank you guys so much, you don't know how much this means to me. C-can I have a photo of you too?" she cries. I nod, smiling at Austin in time for the flash.

"Thank you thank you thank you," she says for the last time. I hug her through the gates and say good bye, walking back to Austins car. Once we get in and he turns on the air conditioner, I turn to look at him and smile.

"She was so cute!" I tell him, although she was only a few years younger than us.

"I can already tell she's going to be a huge fan of you," he says, smiling back, and making the excited feeling return to me. I just grab his hand and lay my head on his shoulder as he drives off to God knows where.

******************

aaaayyyyy i updated. i decided to do a little chapter for the fans because of all the love Austin has for us, and how caring he is towards us. im about 4 days late but happy new year! finally 2014! it feels like 2013 flew by extremely quickly.

I HAVE A CRISIS!- i like this guy but i dont know how to tell him and ugh i need help some one help me, im about to cry. lol, is it wierd that ive liked him for like 5 years? yes? Okay.

and omg the cake that i had for my birfday was amazing.

its random but im sick and my stomach hurts so blah.

ILL UPDATE TOMORROW IF I HAVE 16 VOTES BY TONIGHT :) so vote for another one tomorrow :) thank you all :))))

FUN FACT:"Aristin" would probably be mine and Austin ship name bc my name is Ariadna (pronounced Ariana). That's where i got Aria's name, from my own :)