Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Aria's P.O.V)

... and then he starts to lean in. Omg, is he ganna kiss me?! I've never had my first kiss! Embarrassing, I know, but what am I supposed to do?! Before our lips meet, Aubrey burst through the door, in a flustered state. "Oh my! Did I interrupt something?" she asks, smirking. I quickly get off of Austin and jump to my feet. "NO! Uhm... Austin just had an eyelash in his eyes, I was just helping him get it out!" I say, in a failed attempt to try and cover up, but I bet Aubrey already knew what was bound to happen. "Mhmm... Well, I'll just let you kids finish what you were about to start. But remember, I don't want to be an aunt yet! Be safe!" she yells, running out the door, missing the pillow I threw at her. Oh Lord, that was so embarrassing. Austin gets up, blushing a little "Uhh..I'll should get going to my room.. See you in the morning. Goodnight Aria," he says, walking towards the door. "Uhh, okay. Night!" I smile. Now were ganna be awkward. Thanks Aub.

(Austin's P.O.V)

OH. My. God. Thanks so much Aubrey, really enjoyed the awkwardness (note the sarcasm). Looks like we'll just be awko-taco for now. But what would have happened if Aubrey didn't barge in? I know I just met her and everything, but I know that I want her in my life... as my girlfriend. I'll take things slow because it is kinda early to ask her to be my girlfriend. But mark my words Aria... you will be mine one day... one day soon.

(Aria P.O.V)

I walk into the bathroom and take a long hot shower, the entire time thinking of the morning ahead of all of us. We didn't do anything today because we just got here and we had ALOT of un-packing to do. But Alex says that tomorrow we might go bowling, and I'm really excited. I love bowling, and apparently, Austin does too. How ironic. I get out of the shower, get changed and get into the extremely comfy bed. I realise how exhausted I really am and fall asleep, not even having time to think.

~The Next Morning~

When I woke up, I took another hot shower, got changed into todays clothing, did my hair, and went downstairs. Everybody was there eating breakfast, except Austin.

"Where's Austin?" I ask Alex as I sit down on the spinney red bar stool. "Probably still sleeping in his room," he replies. "Can you go get him? We need to get going if we want to get to the bowling alley on time."

"Okay!" I say with new found excitement, as I run back up the stairs and to Austin's room. I open the door and walk in smiling slightly. "Hey Austin Wake up! We're going bowling!" I whisper-yell. His response was a snore-like-groan. "Austin!" Still, he didn't wake up. So I did something really stupid- I climbed onto the king-sized bed, and started shaking him softly. He didn't wake up, so I started shaking him a little rougher. He didn't wake up, but he did grab me by the waist and trapped me under him; AND HE'S STILL SLEEPING. He's spooning me, so I can feel Charter behind me... Yes, I did my research, and Charter is extremely popular among the knowledge of almost every mahomie. I tried to get out of his steel grip on my waist, but I had NO effect on it whats so ever. Man, I need to work out. I tried squirming in his arms again, and he started yawning, so I think he's waking up. I turned in his direction as he stretches. When he finally opens those gorgeous eyes I already love, he held an openly shocked face as he stares at me.

"Mornin'!" I exclaim loudly. I don't think anything could put me in a bad mood today.

"Hello beautiful," he croaks in the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard.

"You kinda uhh... trapped me here when I tried to wake you..." I say, blushing.

"Oh! I'm sorry," he says, standing up... and I see the rest of his exposed upper body. I lick my dry lips as he stretches his hands over his head. Oh God... What a beautiful creature... I think I see a six-pack forming...Mmm.

"Uh.. I'm just ganna get changed," he smirks, as he notices me staring at him.

"Okay. We'll be waiting downstairs," I reply, winking. Where did all this sudden confidence come from?! I don't know, but I like it. He laughs a little and walk into his en-suite. I walk to the door, exit and slide down until I reach the floor. Did he notice how my heart beat accelerated, and the sparks in the air when he touched me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Aria on the side! I change her to Lucy Hale because I think she fits the character better!

Austin's "Say You're Just A Friend" on the side too :)