Chapter 22

(Austin's P.O.V)

We finally get to the studio, and I look over to Arias confused face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing, I'm just kind of confused," she replies.

"You won't be in a second," I tell her, getting out of the car and going to the pasenger side, to get her out. We walk into the cold loby and I am escorted into the back, where the recording room is. We're greeted by TC and I ask him if Aria can listen to my new song.

"Sure, just put on these headphones," he replies guiding her into the room next door, where we can see them, but can't hear them. I see him say something to Aria, and she smirks, shooting me a knowing look. What was that about?

(Aria's P.O.V)

TC tells me the prank and I smirk looking at Austin before putting on the headphones. Admidiatly a song I never heard before starts playing and it's freaking amazing. I start nooding my head to the catchy beat and send Austin two thumbs up from behind the screen. He smiles, and sends me them back. After it's over, TC comes back and leads me into another room where he hands me the silly string cans. We silently walk back into the room, and catch Austin off guard. We spray him while he's talking to the "Awesomeness TV" camera. I start laughing uncontrollably from his shocked face, but its cut short when Austin grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, covering me completely in the silly string. I laugh harder and pound on his back, telling him to put me down. When he does, he quickly gives all peck on the lips, making me blush.

"Alright guys, thanks for watching another episode of Mahomie Madness, click the button down there to subscribe for more," he says to the camera. The camera backs away from Austin and points to me, so being the awkward person I am, I just blush and wave. The camera guy stops rolling and thanks us before leaving. I remove all of the silly string on me before Austin again.

"Did you like it?" he asks.

"Of course I did! It was extremely catchy and it was a nice change from your other songs," I compliment him. A huge smile graces his attractive face and he kisses me once again.

"Thank you," he says.

"Anytime," I wink. After that, we all just sat there laughing and telling jokes with Austin's dance crew until someone walks in. I was turned away from the door, but from everyones silence, I knew that this person was important. I turn towards the door, and am admediatly taken back. This new person was a man, about 24, dressed in a fancy suit. He looks powerful, but that's not what had silenced me. He was extremely handsome, with pretty short black hair and icy ble eyes, standing tall, probably around 6'1, 6'2.

"Hello Aria. I'm Trevor, the head of Austins management. I understand that you are Austins girlfriend, correct?" he asks in a deep voice. I was so stunned I just simply nodded.

"Right. We are searching for a female singer, a fresh face for our company, and we heard you singing on the radio. Aria, how would you like to make your dreams come true?"

**************************

wow that took reaaaally long lol i hate this laptop.anyways MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW YAAAAAAY so i decided to update in spirit :).im ganna try to update sooner!! ty.