Chapter 1

• Dedicated to AustinMahone

(A/N); This is my first story EVER. I love Austin Mahone so I made a fan fiction ! Enjoy!!

Btw~ Aria on the side!

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 1

(Aria's P.O.V)

As the last bell rings, I rush to my locker to grab my belongings, and to head home. As usual, my best friend Alex is there waiting for me. The hallway was buzzing with gossip, because it was the last day of school.

"What are you doing this summer?" He suddenly asks me once I get there

"Nothing really, as usual. You?" I responded.

"Would you mind being my escort on a lovely summer vacation?" He asks in a British accent.

"Why my kind sir, I'd have to ask my mother about that one," I say in the same posh tone.

Suddenly, we burst out laughing at our stupidity and walk outside towards the schools parking lot.

"No but seriously, come with me to Miami next week," he says, as he unlocks his car door.

"I don't know I'm not really a social person."

"Oh I know Aria, you're as social as a rock."

"Thanks Alex, really boosts up my confidence," I roll my eyes sarcastically as I climb into the passenger seat.

"We should try convincing your mom into letting you go."

"Good luck trying to convince her, I'm pretty sure she'll ignore your request of having my company. Besides, I don't really wanna go."

"Your mom loves me Ari, she'll me more than happy to get rid of you for the summer," he says confidently.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked.

"10 bucks says I win."

"Fine, 10 bucks,"  my smirk enlarges.

The rest of the car ride is silent as we head to my house.

*20 minutes later*

"What?!" I yell flabbergasted.

"I said yes... You can go as long as you stay close to Alex at all times," my mother says.

"Why?" I ask, still in shock looking at her with a confused expression.

"We'll, you're already 16. I think it'll be a great way to break your shy shell towards new people and make friends. Besides, you stay at home way too much, Miami would be a great break from San Antonio. Think of all the opportunities..." She smiles trailing off, green eyes twinkling, same green eyes I inherited.

"No mom, I really don't wanna go!"

"10 bucks Aria, pay up," Alex jumps in, smirking down at me. My mom then walks out, giving me a look that reads 'we'll talk later.'

"Ugh!" I mumble as I reached into the back pocket of my blue skinny jeans, "here, ugh, I hate you," I tell him as I put the bill onto his awaiting hand.

"You know you love me," he states cockily.

"Yeah, alright," I smile sarcastically.

"You know, your sarcasm hurts Ari, I'm wounded!" He yells over dramatically as he falls backwards onto the couch.

"Whatever Alex, want some food?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh you know I do!" He shouts, following me into the kitchen and sitting on one of the red bar stools.

"What would ya like? 3 choices; chips, cake, or cookies. Haha, 3 C's," I laugh.

"Doritos, I'm cutting down a little... Eating less for vacation."

I then burst out laughing, "haha... Y-you e-eating l-l-less... Haha!!!"

His chocolate brown eyes then held an intense glare, directed at me, signaling the end to my laughing.

"Dude seriously, are you really 'cutting down'? Why? For what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"For Miami chicks obviously." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"What about your girl friend?"

"Oh yeahhh" he remembers.

"... Idiot..." I mumble.

"Heard that!"

"Meant too!" I called over my shoulder as I walk back into the living room to watch a meaningless episode of Family Guy.

"My friend Austin is really excited to meet you," Alex suddenly says after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh yes, your so called 'famous' bestfriend, before I came along of course." I remember Alex talking about his 'all-so famous best friend' Austin Mahone. I don't know much about him, but he seems pretty cool. I really like his songs 'Say Somethin' and 'Say You're Just A Friend.'

"Yeah, he's the reason we're going to Miami." Alex's voice cuts through my thoughts.

"We're?" I ask.

"Yeah, The Crew is back. And you of course." He says, smiling widely.

"The Crew?" I ask clueless.

He rolls his eyes, "Robert, Tyler, Zach, Me, and Austin."

"Oh yeaaah. I forgot you had other friends!" I smile.

"Ha-ha. Very funny," he rolls his eyes sarcastically.

"If you roll your eyes too much, they might just fall out," I say matter-of-factly.

"Whatever, anyways, back to Austin. I think you two would be perfect for each other," he says confidently.

"Oh really," I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, match made in heaven," he grins.

"Oookay Alex, whatever you say. It's getting late, go home."

"Aren't you going to walk me across the street to my house?" he asks, sticking his toung out, resembling a puppy, "it's dark out."

"Ask your girlfriend that," I smirk.

"C'mon now!" he yells as I drag him to the front door.

"Bye Alex! Good night!" I yell.

"Night!" he yells as I close the door.

I run up the stairs to my room and grab my towel. I then walk into my en-suite to take a shower. As I turn the hot water on and strip bare, I think about what this summer will hold... It feels almost strange. Me going to Miami, of all places...With Alex? Oh boy. I shower quickly and get changed into my undergarments and comfty SuperMan pajama shorts and a matching tank top. I get under the covers and think... What have I just gotten myself into... as the world around me gets surrounded in darkness and I fall asleep.