Chapter 21

WARNING- THIS IS UNEDITED.

BTW: if you wanna laugh read everything in the note I put at the end :)

ENJOY!!

(Aria's P.O.V)

What I walked into was Alex, Rob and Zach fighting over the last couple pieces of bacon.

but the terrifing part was the way they were stationed. Alex was ontop of Zach who was on top of a puffed up face Rob, with Austin basically being the ref, cheering Zach on to win. Seriously? I walk up to the table they were on, grab the last two pieces of bacon and stuff it in my mouth. I think we all knew I was going to win anyways. They stare at me like I just killed someone while I just roll my eyes- they're over reacting. Alex screams an over exagerated "noooooo!" and I just roll my eyes once again. Austin smiles at me as I reach to take his hand in mine. Since he is dressed, and ready to go, I ask

"Are you ready to leave?" he checks the time before answering.

"Yeah, we should go before we're late. We'll get breakfast on the way," he smiles. As we're exiting, I hear Rob cry, "she... she ate the last piece.. of bacon... m-my heart... its broken.." I plainly just roll my eyes for what feels like the thousandth time this morning, drama queen.

(Austin's P.O.V)

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Aria roll her eyes at the boys over reactions, a hint of a smile sneaking on her lips. Although they're alot to put up with, I know that she loves the boys as her big brothers, and they love her like a little sister, so I know that secretly, she loves their over reactions. It's cute, her trying to hide that smile.

"So can I know were we're going now?" she asks, staring at me through those beautiful green eyes.

"Mmmmm.... no," I say smiling, "it's a surprise!" I finish, smiling widely. I'm so excited to show her my new single. She's going to be the first one, other than the team helping me, to hear it. Hopefully, she loves it.

(Aria's P.O.V)

Aw, he seems so excited to show me what we're ganna be doing today. I do too in a way. I still don't know exactly what we're going to do or where we're even going to be, but he gave me a "big hint".

"It's something about buisness," he tried to say in a serious tone, making me laugh harder than I thought I could.

"Really?" I ask him,"are we going to meet the President?"

"Not anything that extravagent!" he says, "and anyways, he's expecting me tomorrow, not today- duh." I simply just smile the biggest smile I have at him, he makes me so happy, and I just meet him. That reminds me, we're moving pretty fast, if you really think about it. But, as I look up at him at the drivers seat of his car, all those thoughts vanish. Sitting in this Red Range Rover, with Austin, One Direction on the radio, and me smiling like a fool, I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad I met this boy.

***********************************

PLEASE READ :)

it was an extremely short update, but i dont want to leave u guys hanging.

anyways, thank you guys so much for the support, i mean this is the first story ive ever posted so the comment you guys leave me and the voting means so much.

anyways, im ganna try to get a longer update before christmas. omg yall my birthday is in 18 days!! are you excited, cause im excited!! no? okay... lol i updated but i need to finish my french, italian, and science homework. fun :(.

Ya'll know the drill... please remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND KEEP REAAAADDDIIING!!!!!!

p.s- the songs i was listening to whilst writing this were

Half a heart - One Direction

Something Great - One Direction

Through the Dark - One Direction

Better than words - One Direction

Happily - One Direction

Right Now - One Direction

Strong - One Direction and

You & I - One Direction

So basically half the amazayn album.

those are like my favorite songs.

OMFG I ALMOST FORGOT!!

I HAVE AMAZING NEWS...

MY DAD IS BUYING ME EVERYSINGLE TICKET TO AUSTINS CONCERT IN PA, NY, AND NJ. OMGGGGG GOD BLESS MY DADDY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY.

OH AND I GOT THE WHERE WE ARE TOUR TICKETS FOR PA AHHHHHH!

enough fangurling, i have a story

okay so my italian class went on a trip to ny, like times square and all that good stuff, so one of the places we visited was the wax museum. whilst me and my firends were taking pictures with all these wax figures, we run into fetus justin bieber. omg i was so upset it was like a fetus of 2 years ago :(. to make me even more upset, those stupid workers were leading me on, telling me that the one direction wax figures were at the very end. we get to the very end and they tell me that they were shipped to austraila -_________-

i was like wut.

i cried

for like 3 days.

anyways, that was the day i killed a wax worker. jk.... i shouldve tho.

ANYWAYS NEXT STORY TIME IS NEXT UPDATE!! COMENT IF I SHOULD CONITNUE WITH STORIES EVERY UPDATE :) OMG TODAYS WEDSNDAY (i CANT SPELL)!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? X-FACTOR AND AMERICAN HORROR STORY. YAAAAY! HAPPY WOMAN CRUSH WED. EVERYONE.

if you see this, comment who your wcw is iin the comment s as well :) mines sally... austins segway. jk its katy perry's wax figure. jk its Lana Del Rey and Perrie Edwards :)- aka my queens. Okay im realy going now, by guyise. til next update.

lol my puppy is licking my toes- ewh.