Chapter 26

Chapter 26

(WARNING: UNEDITIED)

(Aria's P.O.V)

"I saw your background at the airport and I knew where it was so I thought it would be nice to take you here. Do you like it?" He asks.

"Of course! It's beautiful, better than the picture!" I scream. It is. It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad I can see it in real life.

"So it was worth the 30 year drive?" he asks, smirking at my excited face.

"You already know the answer," I roll my eyes at his cockyness and throw my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," I peck his lips.

"Anytime."

We walk hand in hand to the entrance of the beautiful vintage icecream parlor, and once inside, I admire the gorgeous designs and machines. I also notice that the parlor is completely empty in terms of people, something I did not notice from the parking lot. I'm taken out my thoughts when I see a cute elderly lady walking towards us.

"Hello darling, nice to see you again! C'mon to the counter and make your icecream!" she says in a genuinely sweet voice. She's so cute! I excitedly run up to the counter to build my icecream, most likely resembling a 4 year old, but I don't care, I love icecream. In the end, I make a pretty creation, and Austin tries to hide the jealousy at how much better mines looks.

"This is literally the best day, it's absolutely amazing," I say, silently thanking him again once we're seated.

"Like I said, anything for you," he winks, grabbing my free hand across the table.

Ignorning his corny line, I ask him, "Isn't this our first date?" A questioning look crosses his face and after a few seconds of thinking he smirks.

"Well, I think it is."

"You smirk a lot."

"And you love it," his smirk widens, making my stomach flutter, but I don't let him know that.

"No, I don't. It's annoying," I say, trying to hide my smile.

"Alright, since I'm annoying and all..." he feigns a pout and gets up, moving to another table.

"Nooo, come back," I giggle. He smiles that beautiful smile I love and sits back down at our table.

"See, you love it," Austin smirks once again, it's slowly becoming his signature.

(a/n sorry if it sounds corny, i havent had time to edit what i type so it probably, most likely sound like im a 12 year old writing a fan fiction lol)

We spend the rest of the date talking about things that we like, sharing memories and laughing about everything.

"Aria, I'm so glad that you'll be working beside me," Austin says, catching me off guard. We are currently walking back to the car hand in hand. It was already dark outside so we are in no hurry to go back home. I look up at his beautiful face through my eyelashes and smile at him.

"I am too. I still can't believe that this is happening to me... and so fast. I literally owe it all to you."

"No you don't," he stops, taking my face in his large hands, "you have a beautiful voice, an amazing personality and a really hot face," he winks, making me laugh.

"But really, I don't know how people saw it so quickly, but they did. It's all you," he finishes. We

stand there silently for a few minutes, looking at each other until finally I lean up and kiss him.

"Thank you," I repeat for probably the thousanth time. He smiles and leads me to the passanger seat. Short after we start the long trek back home, I slip into a blissful sleep.

*Morning*

I sit up and groan, looking at my surroundings, I was in Austin's room.

"Oh good thing I didn't have to wake you. We have to get to the studio," he says excitedly before I can even fully open my eyes.

"Ugh what time is it?" I groan, sitting up completely, and yawn.

"It's about 10 minutes til 6 in the morning. We have to leave in 15 if you want to eat, so you better get going," he winks, pecking me on the cheek before taking his shirt off and walking to his bathroom. Well that woke me up. I get up and skip into my room to get ready. I rush to take a shower and struggle with not wetting my hair. Once out, I pick out my outfit, ripped high-waisted jeans, a black crop top and black wedges (a/n literally what I wore on Friday like last week). I let my already currled hair down and argue with myself about wether I should leave it down or put it up, when someone walks into my room. Good thing it's just Austin.

"Hey should I leave my hair down, or put it up?" I ask him as I turn back around to face the mirror. He leans on the door frame and meets my gaze in the relfection.

"Down.You know you look twice as beautiul without make up on," he compliments, making a blush rise to my cheeks. I roll my eyes and turn around to meet him.

"Thanks," I giggle and peck him (a/n like a bird). He deepens the kiss and hugs me.

"Are you ready?"

"Mhmm, but wait, I thought I was supposed to go on Monday...?" I ask him.

"Yeah for your first recording, he just wants to check how far your voice ranges," he responds.

"So quickly?" I ask, surprised. (Fun fact: when I was in like 4th grade or something I got a prize for spelling 'surprise' right bc I was the only one in the class who spelled it correctly (:)

"I know.. but I think I know why," he realizes, smirking at my suspicious face. He's hiding something.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise," he winks. Oh boy.

A/N YAAAAY I UPDATED!! It's been 453321 years, but I was sick for 3 days, lazy, have too much school work and have been going to the gym alot.

Shout out to @Emilee000 for messaging me and helping me get through my sickness, thank you alooot :) Anyways, I'm trying to get a job and its not working.

FUN FACT: my schools tech ed room caught on fire yesterday and we got sent home early (true story)

I'll try to update sooner, that "Break" was too long. Thank you all for reading :)

but remember to keep voting and commenting, if you do you can find out about the day at the studio ;)

IM UPDATING AS SOON AS THIS HAS 60+ VOTES!