Party - 12

Khushi paced back and forth in her living room thinking about the things that happened merely an hour ago.

"How dare him? He thinks he can use me anytime he wants and then he can  pacify me with his meaningless words and gifts. No way Arnav Singh Raizada, I'm not making the same mistake again. No way."

She stared at the unwrapped box with a red saree in it and the note that was attached to it.

Wear this to the party. -Arnav
Be ready by 5 p.m.

....................................................................

*ding dong

Khushi fixed her saree and put her hair in a messy bun. She was almost done getting ready, but she wasn't expecting anyone to come.

She had clearly told Arnav to not pick her up, so it couldn't be him.

Khushi looked at the little hole on her door and just saw the side of someone's face.

She kept the top lock on and slightly opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Khushi open the door."

"Arnav what are you doing here?"

Arnav looked at her through the little gap, "obviously I'm here to pick you up"

Khushi put on her serious face and clearly stated, "I told you I can come on my own. Anyways it's not even 5 yet."

"Khushi just let me in!"

Khushi closed the door and grunted with anger.

Laad governor thinks he can come here whenever he wants. What if I don't open the door, he deserves it! I'll just let him stand outside heheh...

"Khushi I know what you're thinking, don't even think about doing it! Open the door right now!"

"You're such a laad governor. You're forcing me to let you in to my house."

Khushi opened the door with anger, staring intently at him while letting him in.

"Give me 15 minutes I need to do my hair."

Arnav smirked, "You're not even going to ask your guest if he wants a cup of water?"

Khushi smiled back at him, "the guest can get it himself"

"Wait Khushi, what are you wearing?"

Khushi looked down at the green sari she was wearing.

"A sari obviously"

"No i mean why aren't you wearing what I sent you!"

Khushi glowered at him, "because i didnt want to"

"Khushi go change right now or we'll be sitting here forever."

"Two can play that game"

Khushi stood in her place refusing to change, whereas opposite her Arnav crossed his arms and stared at her.

After 10 minutes or so Khushi spoke up.
"I dont want to wear the sari you sent me"

"Why Khushi?"

"I just don't! Why are you forcing me? It's just a stupid sari"

Arnav took a step towards her, "whatever do what you want to do!"

Arnav watched as she disappeared into her bedroom.

I'm forcing you because I designed that sari, I wanted to see you in it, in my favorite color.