"I Love You Dammit" -9

"I loved you yesterday. I will love you tomorrow. I will never stop loving you"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi wiped her tears and turned around only to find Arnav unloading her luggage. She decided to forget everything that just happened because it was too much to take.

It's fine Khushi, just breathe and move on. Anyways you should be happy, you're moving to your own house.

Khushi smiled to herself. The feeling of getting her own house was amazing. She reached for one of her bags and her hand accidentally brushed with his. They both looked at each other and quickly got over it.

After unloading all the luggage, they both walked up to the building. Khushi had 2 bags in her hands, whereas Arnav was holding the rest of her stuff. Khushi couldn't stop her eyes from wandering to his biceps.

Stop staring.

As much as Khushi thought she was being very secretive, the truth was Arnav knew she was checking him out. However, honestly Arnav couldn't stop staring at her too.

She's beautiful, how did I lose her? Why did I break her heart?

All Arnav could think about was how lucky he was to have her. However, he messed up. All he could think about was how much he wanted her. How much he wanted to fix what was broken.

"What floor do you live on?"

Khushi was surprised to hear his voice.

Is he talking to me?

Arnav raised his eyebrow at her and then indicated towards the elevator.

"I live on the 16th floor."

Arnav nodded and entered the elevator, while pressing on the number 16.

"Thanks for the help Arnav."

Arnav slightly turned around and nodded his head at her again. Khushi awkwardly stood behind Arnav looking at the numbers increasing.

9...10....11...12...13

"Khushi.. I didn't mean what I said to you. You didn't have to move out. "

Khushi waited for him to speak on, but he remained mute.

"Well...I couldn't stay in that house forever. I had to move on. Anyway now you'll be very happy."

Arnav turned around, "Why will I be happy?"

Khushi faked a smile, "because you won't have to see me everyday. Anyways you see me enough in the office."

Arnav clenched his jaw, "What if I said I want to see you everyday?"

Khushi lifted her head up and saw him staring at her. She was going to reply back, but right then the doors to the elevator opened.

She led him to her apartment at the end of the hallway. She took out her keys and started opening the door, "Well thanks for the help you can leave my stuff here-"

Before she could finish her sentence Arnav barged in and put her stuff down in the living room. "It's not bad."

Khushi looked around at her house and nodded. Her house was actually not that bad. It had 2 bedrooms and a huge kitchen (which is what she needed) and it had a nice living room with a bathroom. On top of that she got it for a real good price.

"Well you must be getting late, right?"

Arnav turned towards the balcony, "Absolutely not,I have time."

Khushi wanted him to leave. If he stayed any longer she didn't know what she would do or say.

Khushi tell him to leave! But you'll sound so rude. But I don't think I can stay here with him around....

Khushi who was lost in her thoughts didn't notice Arnav standing in front of her.

"You didn't answer my question."

Khushi took a step back.
"What question?"

"What if I say I want us back, I want to see you everyday, I want you!"

Khushi kept her head down because she knew if she looked up her tear pipe would explode.

"Arnav..."

"Khushi please give me a chance to explain."

Khushi looked up at him, rage firing up in her.

"You still want to explain...after all I saw... after all you did?"

Arnav grabbed her arm and slightly pushed her to the wall.
"You never gave me the chance..you never fully heard me...YOU LEFT ME!"

Khushi couldn't hold her tears back anymore.

"What could I do? I didn't have a choice, I couldn't stay there anymore knowing you CHEATED ON ME!"

Arnav stepped back. He was angry, but he knew he had to be calm in order to make Khushi believe him.

"Khushi why would I cheat on you? Why would you ever think I cheated on you? Why didn't you think that maybe she was trying to get in between us, she was trying to tear us apart."

Khushi's crying slowed down.

Why hadn't I thought of that? Even if it's true why didn't he say something? What if he's speaking the truth? What if...?

"Khushi the truth is that day I was drunk. After finding out who the woman was...the woman who broke my family who killed my mother...I..I was drunk and I stumbled into my bedroom and found Sheetal waiting in my room. She was sitting on my bed and she pushed me down on the bed. She...She was forcing herself on me, I swear Khushi I didn't do anything. All I thought about was you, I even yelled your name. When you walked in on us...she was forcefully kissing me. You left before seeing what I did. Khushi I pushed her away from me and ran after you, but you left!"

Khushi was shocked, "But..but you and her were..."

"Khushi I love you! I LOVE YOU! Why would you think I would cheat on you with Sheetal? I don't like her! You promised me that you will never leave me. You promised me you would always trust me. And I promised you I would never be like my father, I would never break someone else's trust, especially yours"

Arnav caressed Khushi's cheek. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Khushi's hand involuntarily went up to his cheek. She wiped his tear away. After a few seconds Arnav let go of her face and backed away. He turned around and headed towards the door.

But he was stopped by Khushi. He felt her hand wrap around his.

"What if I say that I want to believe you? What if I say I miss you? What if I say I love you too?"

Arnav immediately turned around to Khushi. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her cheeks and nose were red too.

"Well I would say you should believe me. I would say I miss you too. I would say I love you dammit!"

Arnav pulled Khushi towards him and crushed her in a hug.

"I love you dammit! i love you"

Khushi giggled and cried at the same time. While Arnav couldn't stop smiling while closing his eyes and hugging Khushi. It felt perfect.

......................................................................................................
HEY GUYS! FINALLY I UPDATED MY STORY. HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT! I JUST FELT LIKE IT WAS TIME FOR THEM TO REVEAL THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE SOME NICE SCENES FOR ARSHI.

WELL LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! HOPED Y'ALL LIKED IT. :)