Chapter 8 - My True Feelings (Len ending)

Kaito pov
Hmmm my mind is in the mess. To be honest i don't really know how to put it in word. I look at kana that is sitting beside me. Her eyes were red. She finally had stop crying. Currently we are in the hospital and Len is in the room. We were hoping that Len is fine. The hospital was silent. You can even hear water dripping from toilet. The scene that had happen keep on replaying in my head. I wished i could somehow forget about those things. Its all my fault. If only i could turn back time and fix all this. I look at kana again. She look dead worry and guilty at the same time. I put my arms around her and bring her close to me to comfort her. " he will be fine. I'm sure" i say to her. She just nod. " its not your fault kana. You don't have to blame it on yourself ok" i smile softly. Its not her fault. She shouldn't blame herself.

Kana pov
I've been crying from just now til my tears are dry. I don't think i can cry anymore ...I hope Len is fine....is the only thing i think right now. My mind is filled with Len. If anything happen to Len i don't know what gonna happen to me. That is when i realize. I actually had feelings towards Len. That explain everything. The reason why i feel happy whenever i go out with Len compared to Kaito it's because i like him. Wait a minute....if i realize my feeling sooner none of this will happen right. Then Miku can be with Kaito cause i won't disturb their relationship. If only i notice it sooner. It's my fault. Suddenly i felt someone pull me. It was kaito. " he will be fine. I'm sure" he say to me. He is trying to comfort me. I nod. To be honest i'm still worried about Len even after Kaito said that." it's not your fault kana. You don't have to blame it on yourself ok" he smile softly. I was shock when he say that. Can't believe he know what i was thinking. Am i that easy to read? "Kaito....i have something to te-" " its ok i know." He as he give me a smile. It seems like his normal smile. However if u look closely he is forcing himself to smile. I was kinda confuse when he said that. Did he know that i was gonna tell him about my feelings for Len? "what do you mean by that ?" I asked him. "You like Len am i right? ....no wait like is not the right word. I mean love" my eyes widen when i heard that. H-how ? "How did you-" "Kana since we're young i've always like you. My feelings towards you gradually grow as we spend time together" I was speechless. I didn't know he like me since then. "However i realize that you actually have special feeling for Len. I didn't want Len to have you which is why i confess to you first." He continued. I am still shock about it. It took me so long to notice this feeling. "Ahaha guess i'm a bad guy after all" he chuckles.

Kaito pov
"Kaito....i have something to te-" i cut her line before she can finish it. I know whats she's going to say. To be honest I'm not ready to know that kana likes Len and not me which is why i would rather say it for her. If she say it herself i'm gonna have a heartache " it's ok i know." I try to smile at her. i don't want her to know that i'm actually heartbroken . If only I'm the guy that she likes then i wouldn't be feeling this. "what do you mean by that ?" "You like Len am i right? ....no wait like is not the right word. I mean love" i correct myself. My heart hurt when i say it. Hmmm this must have been how Miku feel when i reject her. Karma huh. "How did you-" i know she was gonna ask that question. I guess its time to tell the secret that I've been keeping "Kana since we were young i've always like you. My feelings towards you gradually grow as we spend time together" I look at her. I can tell that she wasn't expect any of this. "However i realize that you actually have special feeling for Len. I didn't want Len to have you which is why i confess to you." I continued. I feel slightly relieved. Its like there's this heavy burden on my chest that has finally lifted. "Ahaha guess I'm a bad guy after all" i chuckles to hide my feelings from her. Suddenly the doctor call upon us. Kana rushed towards the doctor " how is Len? Is he gonna be ok?" She ask worriedly. " Lucky for him it was just a minor injury. After 2 or 3 days he will be discharge" We both sigh in a relived and smile at each other.

Len pov
I try to open my eyes but it was so bright. I felt warm on my hand. I heard voices but not that clear. I try to regain my conscious and notice that kana chan is holding my hand. I totally forgot what happen and how i ended up here. "K-kana chan..." suddenly she hold my hand tightly and tears start to fall on her cheek. "You finally wake" she say happily while crying. "Dont cry kana chan. You look ugly when you cry ahaha" i wipe her tears off. "How are you feeling Len? " Kaito ask. He is standing behind Kana. I try to sit but i felt a slight pain around my stomach. That's right i've been stab by miku. " feeling better than before" i smile at him. "Where's miku ? What happen to her?" the moment i ask the question everyone remain silent. I guess something bad must've happen. Kaito break the silent and tell me everything about. I was speechless. I don't know how should i react to it. "Anyways what's important now is that you're fine Len "Kana said to me with a smile while still holding my hand. I hold her hand with my other hand and smile at her. "Well i'll buy for you guys something " Kaito said as he hurriedly leave us. Hmm i wonder why

Kaito pov
As we enter to the wad. Len was there laying on the bed. Kana sit beside him and hold his hand. Wouldnt it be nice if thats actually me. Suddenly Len regain his consciousness. We both felt glad he is alright. Len called kana's name and she started crying. Its not because shes sad it's because shes genuinely happy that he's alright. "How are you feeling len? " I ask to stop them from talking to one another " feeling better than before" he smiled. Suddenly len ask us about miku. I guess he was unconscious when miku commited suicide. I then break the awkward silent by telling him all the things that had happen. It was hard for me to tell him cause i need to recall all of my memories . While telling him about it the scene keeps replaying in my mind. I wish i can forget about it somehow but it would be rude for me since miku did commited suicide because of me. "Anyways whats important now is that you're fine len "kana say to lighten the atmosphere. Len then hold her hand and they both seems like they were deeply in love. "Well i'll buy for you guys something " i say and rush out quickly. Who know what would i say or do if i stay longer. Ahhh why is it so hard to move on. I went to the toilet and lucky for me it was empty. I look myself in the mirror. "Ahh i look so pathetic." I say to myself while smilling. I started crying as i reminisce my old memories with kana. If only i didnt confess to her back then i wouldn't feel this way.