Chapter 1 - We're through

Characters
Kana (reader)
Len Kagamine
Kaito
Miku Hatsune

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Kana pov ~
" Baka baka BAKA!!! KAITO BAKA!! How could you do this to me?! " I shout at him after i found out that he cheated on me with Miku. He was kissing Miku in his room. What kind of person he is?! It felt like as if my heart had broken into pieces and it cant be fix anymore. "I-I can explain this" kaito say as he hug miku in his arms. It is like as if he is protecting something that is so important to him. It hurt me so much that i started crying in front of him. I'm not that kind of person who will show my weak side to anyone but I've reach my limit. "You LIED TO ME. I thought.....I thought you were different.... but i was wrong" I look down to avoid making eye contact or look at him hugging her tightly because everytime I look at them it make me feel like killing myself "....I-I'm sorry Kana. I was about to tell you but-" "SHUT UP. Do you know how much it hurt when the person who you truly care just betray you huh?!" I cut his sentence off. I dont want to listen to any bullshit reason of his. " K-kaito-kun I'm scare " Miku say as she hug his arm even tighter. " It's ok Miku. Everything gonna be alright" Kaito smiled at her and pat her head like how he did that to me last time. I couldnt take it anymore. I've had enough of this. "We're through ! " I say as I run away from them while tears streaming down from my eyes. I couldnt help but recalled all those memories that I and him make. All those time that we spend together. Was is it a lie? Does that mean he never love me in the first place? The more I thought of it the more pain i feel in my chest. It's like a knife had been stab in my heart repeatedly. I decide to take a rest from all those thing so i went to the nearby park. No one is there because it was night time. The park was so quiet. Perfect for me to keep myself calm. It was so peaceful. Although it was windy i dont feel cold because my feeling was so hurt that i forgot how to feel cold. I look at the sky. There were no star. It's just empty like me. I start asking lots of question to myself like why did it happen and what i do to deserve this. It's not like i can get the answers. I wanted to shout. I wanted to end my life but i won't get anything if i do so. I cry even more after thinking about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Len's p.o.v~
Finally my part time is over. I want to go home so badly cause i was so damn tired. I want to lay down on my comfy soft bed. As i was on my way home, suddenly i hear someone was sobbing. The sound was coming from the park. I went to the park and saw Kana. I was about to call her but then i realize there was something different about her. She was sitting on the swing while looking on the ground. Whats different about her is that she seem so sad. She seems.....lonely. The kana that i know would never show these kind of feeling. She will usually smile no matter what. Hmm i wonder if something happen to her that make her like this. I was worried about her so i decide to talk to her " hey Kana-chan are you alright? What brings you here? Are you alone?" I was shock when i saw her face. Her eyes were so red its like she has been crying for a long time. I wanted to comfort her but i dont know how so i hug her tightly and say "It's ok now. You're not alone. You have me ok. I'm always here for you. It's ok you dont have to explain to me. I can lend you my shoulder " I hug her so tight to make her feel safe. Who could have done this to her? Suddenly Kana start to cry. "no one is here so it's ok to let it all out. " I rub her back to make her feel calm.

~kana pov~
Suddenly i hear a footstep nearby. I quickly wipe off my tears and force myself to stop crying. I hear a familiar voice. It was Len my childhood friend. Actually me , Len and Kaito are childhood friend. We three are like siblings although we're not related by blood. We were so close until i started going out with kaito. Since then i rarely spend time with Len. I feel bad for it. Everytime we try to invite him, he always says he is busy. I always wanted we three to be together forever but that wont happen right. After what had happen just now. Theres no way we three can hang out together like last time.

I look at him as he was in front of me. Suddenly he pull me closer to him and hug me tightly."It's ok now. You're not alone. You have me ok. I'm always here for you. It's ok you dont have to explain to me. I can lend you my shoulder " he say to me. Whenever I feel sad Len always know how to cheer me up. "no one is here so it's ok to let it all out." After hearing those words i started to cry again. How could i be so stupid? I'm not alone i have Len.
For some reason i feel so calm when he hug me. It's different than how kaito had hug me. Hmm maybe its my imagination.

After i finally had calm myself, i told len what had happen between me and kaito. This time i dont feel like crying but instead i smile at how stupid i was for falling in love with him. "Baka its not your fault for falling over him. " he lightly flick my forehead. "Ouch whats that for ?" I chuckle and rub my forehead. "It's not your fault. I couldn't believe kaito is that kind of person. How could he do that to you? He is very lucky for having you as his girlfriend. A lovely , understanding , cheerful and cute girl. How could he choose other girl over you?" he say with a slight angry tone in his voice. Suddenly i felt like my cheek was getting hotter after i hear what he say.

~Len p.o.v~
Ahh shit. Those word just slipped out from my mouth. I look at her face carefully and i realize that she was blushing. "M-maa anyways it seems like you're all better now" i say as i looked away. How can she look so cute when she blush. "Ehehe it's all thanks to you Len-kun." I blush when she said that. However she then continued "You're the bestest best friend i could ever have" somehow when i hear that my chest kinda hurt. So this is how it feel when someone friend zone you huh. Kana-chan if only you know my true feelings for you. I thought to myself and sigh heavily. "Whats wrong Len-kun?Are you ok?"she look at me closely."Nothing and thats supposed to be my line baka" I say as I pinch her cheek. "Ouch my cheek hurt" I chuckle. " It's really late you know. It's best if we go home now" "hai. Thanks again Len-kun for cheering me up" she say as she give me a sincere smile. "Hai if you need someone to talk to you can alway relied on me" I pat her head. I wish the time would stop now. Honestly i feel kinda happy the fact that she break up with kaito but at the same time i feel bad for her. If only she go out with me, i would never let her feel like this. Kaito don't deserve her.