Chapter 17: Coming

A/N: UPDATE! Please read the note at the end!

*~! Kaelynn's POV !~*

* six months later *

Six months had past, and Kota and I have officially been together for a year. He had graduated, and I was finally in my last year of classes. We hadn't had many big fights since the one about marriage, and shockingly, everything was going great for us. There haven't been any emotional breakdowns, or times when I tried to kill him. Being with Kota was finally normal, but I knew normal wouldn't last for long, not with Kota and I.

I had woken up before him, another shock, and rubbed my thumb across his forehead. I smiled as his eyes slowly began to flutter, and the green pierced through my brown once they were finally open. I pecked his lips pulling away quickly before he tugged me back to him. This seemed to happen every single morning for the past six months. I would kiss him, and let go, but he would pull me back, and the result would be him apologizing for having to go to work. And I knew today would be no different. He rolled over, attempting to go to the bathroom before I got there, but I held onto his wrist.

"Babe, can you please stay?" I whined, just like everyday. But this time, instead of coming around to my side, and kissing my forehead before he went along, he stopped, and got back under the covers

"Kaelynn, you know I have to -"

"I know, baby, I know. But I like feeling you next to me when I sleep," I snuggled into his chest, and he pressed a kiss to my hair.

"Why am I doing this?" He chuckled as I looked up at him.

"Doing what?" He didn't answer as he turned over briefly, picking his phone up, and dialing a number.

"Hey Dave, can you tell the boss I'm not coming in today... No, I'm gonna stay home and take care of - my fiancée," he smirked looking over to me, and for the first time, I didn't avoid his gaze when he said that word. "Yeah, thanks," he hung up and rolled back over to me. My arms went around his waist as I got comfortable in my sleeping position again.

"You didn't flinch this time," he chuckled and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Well, maybe I don't want to flinch anymore... Maybe I'm ready to move forward," I sighed and he tilted my chin.

"Are you feeling okay?" He pressed the back of his hand to my forehead, then making me open my mouth to see if my throat was red.

"I'm fine Kota, and I mean it."

"So, if I were to ask you right now would you marry me, you would say....?"

"Yes, a million times," I whispered.

"Really? I'm gonna ask you to marry me really soon, and you better be prepared, okay?" He smirked and I simply nodded.

"And then we can work on our little Alpha," I murmured into his chest.

"Baby, classes start back in five months for you. We can't try for a baby, you'll be super busy, especially with the dance classes and everything. I mean, Sav and my sister will always help, but you run the whole thing, babe."

"I know, but I've seen you at the studio and how you interact with the kids at the pack house, and I want to give you that. It didn't happen while I was in heat, and I can't help but think that was because we weren't ready, but now I think we are. We've had a lot of time to ourselves to think about what we want, and I think it's the right time for us," I smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Okay."

"Okay? Wh-what does that mean?" I cocked my head as he laughed lightly.

"Okay, that means we'll do it. I think you could start taking night classes, and I could help you, and you'd be out of Chapman in four months. I promise, I'll take little breaks from the show, and we can raise our child together, and we'll be married. It would be amazing," he promised and I couldn't help the smile that fought it's way to my face. After he graduated, Kota got a great job doing sound and lighting for a very popular tv show. He works long hours, eight to nine at night, but we always seemed to find the time to be together.