Chapter 11: Sissy

*~! Dakota's POV !~*

"Okay, I'm ready to go," Kae grinned as she declined the steps in her bathing suit, covered by loose and tattered shorts, and a crop top. She looked astonishing as she picked up her keys out of the dish we keep on the island in the kitchen.

"Damn babe, you look sexy as hell," I licked my lips, hitting her ass. She shot me a look as we walked to her car. I opened the driver side door for her, but she didn't get in. I looked quizzically at her. "Do you not wanna get in?" I chuckled.

"Nope. I want you to drive," she smirked, handing me the keys. The only time I drove her car was when I test drove it, and took it to the restaurant on her birthday. I smiled, opening the other door for her, and making sure she was okay before getting in the drivers side.

"You are so small," I laughed as I adjusted my seat. She playfully hit me in my arm with a giggle.

"Shut up freak," she replied, and I shook my head as we pulled off.

I was taking her to the beach so we could talk like the last time. I told her whatever she wanted, she could have, and I was not kidding. I meant everything I said. She thought we were just going to the community pool down the street, but when we passed it she looked confused. I had even packed a picnic basket with Oliver, the chef at the pack house.

By the time we got there, it was around 5 o'clock, and I had planned for us to talk up until the sun went down, and we could watch it again together, also just like the last time.

"Babe, where are you... Oh," she grinned as we pulled into the beach. I helped her out, setting down the blanket and securing it with a couple weights before taking her hand in mine and walking down shore barefoot.

"It's so pretty out here," Kae breathed, kissing my hand quickly. I chuckled, and threw my arm around her. "So, why're we here?" She smiled up at me.

"Well, I thought about everything that you said yesterday about the heart-to-hearts, and I thought this would be nice. You know, just you me, and the water," I kissed her forehead. We walked closer to the water, and I watched as she removed her clothing, left clad in her bathing suit. I bit my bottom lip, pulling the both of us into the water. Kaelynn tangled her arms around my neck, and wrapped her short legs around my waist .

"Awh, isn't my baby sweet," she pecked my nose. I frowned, wanting her to kiss my lips.

"No real kiss?" I whined.

"Nope. Not until we start talking," she shook her head. I groaned, and decided I should start speaking up.

"Okay, well let's start from birth. I grew up, surrounded by this loving pack. I remember vaguely how your mom used to come over sometimes. That was when your dad and my dad fought over the territory stuff. I remember when I was around four, and she used to always tell me about you," I nodded, moving out further into the water. We floated quietly for a while.

"So, you knew my mom?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Yes, but I only remember the things she told me about you, and when she gave me cookies and stuff. I swear, I would've told you sooner, but I didn't know if you were gonna be mad," I flinched.

"I wouldn't have been mad Kota. I just - it would've been nice to know," she shook her head.

"I know baby, and I'm really sorry. But, I always wanted to meet you. I always wanted to know you for myself. She was very, very important to me. And although I hadn't seen her in about six years when she passed, I still hurt. I knew that you would be broken, and I also knew that it was my job to help you with all of that," I grabbed her waist, pulling her back to me. "And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna mend your broken heart, while you mend mine. We were made for each other Kaelynn."

"Kota, I love you..." She looked in my eyes sincerely. There wasn't a smile, there wasn't a smirk. It was a serious i love you. That alone said I trust you.

"I love you too," I kissed her lips.

We walked back toward where the blanket was with the food. I handed her a sandwich, and we began to eat.

"Remember when we ate this exact same sandwich on our first date?" She smiled.

"Yeah, when you tried to beat me up!" I chuckled.

"I didn't try, I did," Kae smirked. After we were done eating, she popped in a piece of gum, handing me one also, and I pulled her in my lap.

"It's your turn," I grinned, pecking her neck.

"Okay, I will start with freshman year in college. Uhm, well, Sav and I were going to Chick-Fil-A and while we were driving, I think I saw you. But I didn't know you were my mate-" she started and I cut her off.

"Did you think I was cute?" I smirked.

"Nope, I still don't," she laughed.

"Oh shut up, yes you do!" I pouted.

"Yes Kota, I thought you were very cute. That was, until you hit that little girl. And when you hit her, I got thrown off, so I swerved off the road, and almost hit a pole. That was the second wreck I had in my truck. I didn't even recognize that it was you until you told me about that day, and ever since then I couldn't help but think that I was supposed to help you save her. I didn't even stay, I just sped off, and we continued to Chick-Fil-A," she sighed.

"It wasn't your fault at all... You wanna know the whole story?" I grimaced, knowing she would say yes. And she did, she nodded, holding my hand. "Alright, so I was skipping class that day. Me and my... Girlfriend at the time were headed to the park to meet some friends. Of course, she was human, so I knew she wasn't my mate. But, she was a hot girl, so I took her out. She was whining about having to sit outside at the park, and being around nature. So, I leaned over and kissed her, but I left my foot on the gas. I thought it was just gonna be a quick kiss, but she held my face. I couldn't even rip away to make sure I didn't hit anything. So, when I heard cars swerving and a scream, I snatched my face away. I know, why didn't I take my foot off the gas? Because I had a boot on my leg from where I had broken it at a party. My cast got stuck, and it was so heavy that I would've had to reach down and pick it up. There just wasn't enough time. It was like it all happened in a matter of seconds, and I swear I hate myself for that. And even though I saved her, she still could've died. I mean, she has those scars for the rest of her life. You know? And I just can't stop replaying it, over and over, and fucking over, unless you're with me. And that's why I need you... We need each other to keep each other sane," I sighed. Kae leaned over and wiped a tear I had no idea was there.

"It's not your fault Kota. I don't think anything is a coincidence. I think God has purposed all of these things for a reason. If you wouldn't have hit that little girl, you and that girlfriend of yours wouldn't have broken up. You didn't talk to her after that, right?" She cocked her head.

"No, I haven't seen her since."

"Right, so had that not happened, we wouldn't have been here. Together," she smiled and kissed me deeply. I rolled her under me, running my hands up her shirt. She laughed into the kiss a little, making me pull away slowly.

"What?" I frowned. She pointed at my pants. I looked down and noticed that there was a tent there. I got hard that fast? I blushed and rolled off of her.

"Awh, Kota! It was cute!" She whined.

"No, that's what you call embarrassing."

"Babe, don't be like that! We can fix it once we get home?" She smirked in my direction.

"Well, until then, come here." I laid on my back, pulling her on top of me in my lap. I chuckled as she straddled me, and kissed my lips quickly.

"Kota, look," she pointed to the sunset. It was gorgeous, just like her.

"It's beautiful, babe. You ready to go?" I asked and she moved off of me, trying to help me up.

"Yeah. Thanks for this. It was nice to get away from everything," she grinned and stood on her tippy toes to hug me. I kissed her forehead, as I held her in my arms.

"You know I love you?" I inquired, foolishly. I needed to hear it all the time, and I couldn't even justify why. I guess because she often thought about me leaving her, and I would never do that.

"Yes Kota. I know you love me very much, and you will never leave me. I love you too, a lot more than you'll ever know," she sighed, nuzzling into my chest and inhaling deeply.

"Good. Let's go," I pecked her cheek, pulling her hand in mine, and leading her back to her car.

*~! Kaelynn's POV !~*

We arrived home, and we were both exhausted. We slowly tip toed upstairs, me in Kota's arms, as everyone else in the pack slept. Tomorrow was our first official pack meeting, and I was to attend with Dakota.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and when I get back, you're all mine," I grinned as he set me down. "I love you," I kissed his soft lips again. I don't know why, but I felt obligated to say it as many times a day as I could.

Walking to the bathroom, I began thinking about my mom. It came from nowhere, and I felt tears on my face. I slowly stripped my clothes, and started the shower.

"Are you okay?" Kota linked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I deadpanned back, blocking him.

I needed this time to myself. I just sat, curled up under the water, and let the water hit wherever it wanted to.

I thought about how she would hold me when I had nightmares. Or when me, her, the twins, and my dad would watch movies on the projector in our backyard. I also thought about when I had my first boyfriend, and we broke up. She talked to me about how stupid boys are, and how we will never understand them. My dad walked in right in the middle of her talk, and we laughed at his facial expression. He held me, as my mom did, and they cooed about how gorgeous I am, which was a bold faced lie. I was trying so hard not to think about it. But then, it came.

He gnashed at her body, attacking particularly her stomach, and at that moment, I used all the strength I had. My white wolf manifested, and I zipped through ten rogues.

"Mom!" I screamed, pulling her in my arms as my dad and Mr. Davie killed the others.

"You did the best you could've baby," she whispered, coughing up blood.
This was the part I didn't tell Dakota. It was too personal, and I just couldn't let it go.

"No mom, I could've protected you."

"You could not have. This baby-" she coughed more blood, and grabbed her stomach. "She was a girl."

"Was? Mom, you're still here, and so is she!" I yelled over the roaring and killing of our enemies.

"No baby. I'm going to die, and she's dying with me," she shook her head, rubbing my cheek.

"No, no, no, no! I need you, and her with me!" I screamed.

"I'm- I'm not strong enough. Do you... Wanna see her?" She asked, and her breathing became harder to regulate. I nodded my head vigorously, and she made me close my eyes.

- "Hi sissy!" She clutched my waist and hugged me. I pulled her into my arms, as she pecked my cheek.

"Hi Natalia," I grinned. I had always wanted a little sister named Natalia.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go away," she bit her lip nervously. My face was soon soaked with tears, but she wiped them away. "Hey sissy, please don't cry," she made a frowning face at me.

"Nat, I've always wanted you," I sobbed, pulling her closer in my arms.

"I know, mommy told me that. She said I was your little angle," she smiled. I laughed through the tears at how cute she was.

At this point, she was six, and had a tooth missing. She had thick black hair, and was a shorter six year old, and that's how i knew we were indeed sisters: she was tiny.

"You are my little angle. I don't want you to go, sissy," I frowned, tears returning.

"I have to go. Mommy says that you need me to go."

"But you can stay with me! I'll take care of you," I argued.

"I can't sissy. It's my duty to go, so you can always remember me. I love you so much sissy, and please, remember I'm here when you need me. Just... Remember me," she hugged me around my neck. I hugged as tight as I could.

"I will always remember you. You are my world already. I will never forget you. I love you with all my heart. I'll always remember you Natalia, always sissy," I kissed her cheek. -

And now, I needed her. After years of pushing her out, I needed her. I expected her to be around ten now, it being four years since I've seen her. And since she never had a chance to experience her wolf, she aged like a normal child.

"Sissy," I called. Nothing happened, so I thought harder about her. Her eyes, thick hair, and the love that was packed into her hugs. "Sissy, please. I need you. I never forgot you," I cried.

"Here I am," she appeared. I was now clothed, and we stood in the all white room again.

"Sissy!" I scooped her in my arms. She squealed, hugging me, then kissing all over my face.

"Kaelynn! I missed you so much," she breathed. "You forgot about me..." She trailed.

"No I didn't! I could never forget you! I just- I wasn't strong enough to see you. You are my heart," I cried.

"Sissy, why are you sad?" She questioned as I set her down.

"Mommy. I was just thinking of her," I shook my head. When she saw me, I want to look happy, not sad, so I wiped my face quickly.

"Oh, well, she's okay! She's more than okay, she's perfect," she nodded and smiled.

"Can I see her?" I asked foolishly. I wouldn't be able to handle it if I saw her, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

"No, sissy. You know you can't," she frowned.

"Yeah, I know..." I huffed. "But, while you're here, can we have some fun?" I smirked.

"Yes! Alright, I have a joke."

"Shoot," I smiled.

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Broken pencil."

"Broken pencil who?" I grinned.

"Broken pencil? Then what's the point of this joke?" She smiled. I literally died of laughter, she was adorable. -

"Babe, please come out," Dakota begged from the other side of the door.

"Okay," I huffed, drying off.

"Come here," Dakota pulled me, tugging a shirt over my head. "I love you so much, you know that?" He cooed, pulling me to the bed.

"I love you so much, Kota... But I lied," I sighed. He paused, taking a break from rubbing my back.

"What? About what?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"I cannot talk about it. But, I will tell you later. When I'm strong enough to," I whispered.

I needed to move my mind off of my sister and my mom. The only way I could was from sex, at least that's what I thought.

I moved to straddle Kota, smashing my lips into his. He responded for a while, before pushing me back.

"Kae, baby, no," he groaned.

"Why?" I cocked my head. I leaned back down, kissing his lips, and crawling between his legs. I ground into him, making him moan.

"Kaelynn stop," he said sternly in his Alpha tone. I pouted, crossing my arms as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I get it. I'm ugly, and you don't wanna touch me."

I ran down the stairs, immediately going to the kitchen, grabbing the biggest bottle of vodka I could find, and downing it.

"Stop!" Dakota yelled. I chugged, and chugged, and chugged. "KAELYNN, STOP!" He screamed, slamming the bottle out of my hand. I slid to the floor, going into a fetal position.

I killed her. It was me.

A/N: I hate to do this... But I am getting little to nothing on my comments for this chapter. So, I won't update until I have at least 4 comments because I need to know what you guys think. Good or bad, I don't care, just comment. Someone told me that my chapters were a little short on the last chapter, so I'm working on making them longer. I'll do whatever y'all want, just tell me! Love y'all! Please comment!