| Chapter Twenty-Nine |

I fell in love, like you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once.

-zm-

I was more then beside myself, when I walked into the hospital room, and saw my two babies, cuddling up with their father. He sat happily, looking down at the two wonders he held in his hands. The little baby girl had bright blue eyes like Niall, and the baby boy had dark brown eyes like me. They where both nursing, and I slowly moved across the room to see my children.  

"Let's name them lil craic one, and lil craic two." Niall said, earning a small laugh from me.

"Let's name her Aaliyah." I whispered softly, looking down at my little girl.

"Here, take Aaliyah." Niall said, handing her off to me, since she was done nursing for a little bit.

I held my daughter in my hands, and she wasn't as long as my forearm yet. I held her close to my chest, and kissed her semi-hairy head. Her eyes fluttered open, and I smiled, looking down at her.

"And lets name him Davin." Niall said, sitting up in the hospital bed a little bit.

"Aaliya and Davin Malik."

-

Later the boys where able to come in and meet their new niece and nephew. They where a little more awake, but not much. I haven't left Niall's side since I was first let into the room, and the babes where just to cute. When Liam came in first, he held them and nearly started crying. When Louis and Harry came in, they just held the babies and kept sharing looks with each other. When Harry got up, Louis lingered before saying.

"Thank you for getting pregnant....We want to start looking to adopt." Louis said softly, before wiping a tear away, and leaving the room in a hurry.

-

Within a few days, Niall was able to be discharged from the hospital. He was wheeled out by a nurse, to me and the boys. She followed him out to the car, and he thanked her.

"Thank you Leah, for everything." He said, and she nodded, hugging him.

She murmured something, that I didn't catch, but Niall nodded and smiled and the both of us.

"Oh, this is Zayn, Leah. The father of my children."

She turned around to face me, with a smile on her face.

"I've heard a lot about you Zayn." She said, her brown hair tied back into a bun.

"I wish I could say the same about you, Leah." I answered, shaking her hand.

"C'mon lads, lets get going." Louis complained, and we giggled.

"nice to meet you." I said, before loading Niall and the babes into the car.

-

"Zayn!" Louis called to me, from upstairs. 

The babies where about three months know, and where slowly starting to crawl around. I got up from where I was sitting with the babes and Niall, and went upstairs to see what Louis was freaking out about this time. I got up to his room, and he shoved a piece of paper at me.

"Go out with Niall tonight." Louis said softly.

"But the babes,"

"Harry and I will watch them. It will be like training." Louis said, leaning against his door frame.

I looked down at the piece of paper, and saw that we had a dinner date at eight. It was super fancy place, and I couldn't even pronounce the name. I looked at Louis, and he nodded at me with a smile on his face.