| Chapter Thirteen |

I’ll take you where you wanna go, Pick you up if you fall to pieces, Let me be the one to save you

~ N i a l l ' s  P O V ~

My heart fluttered in my chest, as I leaned in a little more to get more of Josh's intoxicing taste. He traced my jawline with his pointer finger, as I held his face in one hand, and the other one was woven into his hair. My lungs started to burn, and we pulled away slowly, gasping. He smiled softly at me, and I leaned into his chest. He leaned back against his bed, pulling me more into his lap, as he played with my hair. The sandwich's and FIFA where soon forgotten, as we started talking about random stuff.

We where all called in, the boys and the band, was calling into Modest! office later that week to talk about a new album that we where going to be prepping for. We had already written most of the songs for /Midnight Memories/ during our /Take Me Home/ tour. I sat next to Liam and Harry, while Josh leaned against the wall, making funny faces at me. None of the boys knew what was going on between Josh and I, and we planned to keep it that way, 'til it got more serious.

Zayn was more then pissed with me, he was ferocious. The tension between us was noticeable, you could cut it with a knife and spread it on toast. Not that you would want to anyways.... We didn't look at each other, and he seemed bother by something. It wasn't 'til I looked up at Josh, to see him shoot draggers to Zayn. That's when I glanced over to Zayn, to see him glaring back at Josh. If looks could kill, they both would be dead.

I huffed softly, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms over my chest. Modest was handing out the lyrics to our songs, and in highlighted colors, which was only our favorite colors, was each of our solo's. When I looked over mine, I noticed I played the guitar more than I sang, and I was a little sad about it, but I knew the fans would have an uproar about it.

But hey, that's why we like them so much.

They closed the meeting, and we rose, shook their hands and went towards our cars. I walked with Josh over to his car, giving the boys a wave good-bye. If the boys where smart enough, they would catch on and figure out something. But we are high school drop outs, so I'm not so sure about it...

Josh and I climbed into the car, and he blasted the heat, and I sighed softly. I sat there, my thoughts running on overdrive, like I drank five redbull's at once. I felt Josh's hand worm it's way into my fist, and I relaxed letting him weave our fingers together. I sighed softly, and looked over at him. He hand a small smile on his face, and I knew he just couldn't wait to get home and cuddle. He pulled into his driveway, and turned off the car, facing me and smiling.

"C'mon, lets get inside, we can cuddle and watch films." He suggested, and I nodded.

We got out of the car, and hauled ass up to the front door, while he fumbled with his keys. He finally got his house key, and unlocked the door. We jumped inside, and closed the door. We took off our pea coats, and boots, leaving by the front door for them to dry. Josh walked into the kitchen, and poured some milk into a pot, and put it on the stove. I found some marshmallow's, and he got out the liquid chocolate mix.

"So are you excited for the album?" He asked.

"Totally, I'm barely singing anything Josh." I say, with a little sarcasm.

"Oh, I'm sure it has to be more then the first two albums Niall. You wrote a lot of it." Josh says, wrapping me up in a hug.

"I wish I had parts like Harry does..." I mumble.

"I'm sure Harry will look through his and gladly give some of his parts to you." Josh says, and sends me to go pick out films.

I was looking through the cabinet, when my phone rang. I looked down at the collar ID, and saw that it was Louis. Louis never calls me, unless it's bad. I swallowed the lump in my throat and pressed answer.

"Hello?" I asked shakily.

"Zayn's in the hospital, He got in a car wreck." Louis says breathlessly.

I was frozen with shock, that my phone slipped out of my hand, and shattered into a million pieces, just like my heart.

A/N; We where on a chart, at #776, but when I checked today, we didn't have a place. Let's get back on a place again?

No goals this time, But happy thanksgiving to all my American Readers!

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

Tweet?