| Chapter Fourteen |

Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you

~ N i a l l ' s P O V ~

Josh walked into the room, just as I leaned back over to pick up my phone, and calm down Louis.

"We are leaving right now Lou, we'll be there in fifteen okay?"

"Okay Ni, we are London Bridge Hospital." Louis replied, and I nodded.

"Okay, see you soon, bye." I said, and hung up. "London Bridge Hospital, now, it's Zayn."

We arrived, and the paps where going insane. Josh and I quickly made our way through the crowd, Paul seeing us, and pulling us towards the front. He pushed us inside, and Liam was waiting there for us, worry etched into his facial expression. He saw me, and smiled sadly, waving us down the hallway, and opening up a door for us.

Zayn laid in the hospital bed, with several tubes going into him. He wore a big cast over his chest, and one of his legs. I turned to Liam to tell me what the hell was going on here, and how the hell he got hurt so badly.

"His car flipped, A drunk ran a red light." Liam said, and I slowly sank into the chair next to his bed.

I felt bad, terrible. I watched as his chest slowly rose, and fell again, then started the cycle over again. I felt Josh's hand on my shoulders, kneeing the pads of his thumbs into my tense shoulder muscles. I felt sick to my stomach, seeing him like this.

"And Harry is even worse." Liam says softly, and I turn to him.

"He was in the car accident to?" I whisper, my voice breaking at the end.

"Yes... and Louis is just..." Liam says, tears rolling down his eyes and I stand.

"Where is he Liam?" I ask softly.

Liam leads the way, walking quickly, with me right on his heels. We turned into ICU and I felt my heart stop. Louis was standing outside, with his face pressed against the glass, one hand on the glass beside his face. I felt my heart break, and I moved over to him, and wrapped my arms around him. He relaxed in my embrace.

"I just feel empty...but I have to keep my heart strong." Louis mumbles softly.

"Shhh..Shh..we'll get through this." I say softly.

"But it should have been me Niall..."

"It shouldn't have been anyone Lou....We just have to hope that they will get better." Liam adds, and Louis nods.

"They say I can stay here, and when he gets moved to a new room, I'll be the first one to know." Louis says softly, and I run my fingers through his hair.

There where no words to explain how sick I felt to my stomach right now. We could possibly loose to of our band members, friends and brothers. I took a deep breath, trying to stay strong for Louis. Usually I would have been the one crying, and Louis holding on to me, telling me everything was okay. He was really good at calming people down, and getting them to explain how they feel. Well...he did grow up with four little girls always getting into fights with each other.

"Niall, do you want anything? We are going down to the food court." Josh asks, softly.

"I'll pass, I'm not hungry." I say looking at him, and he has a shocked look on his face.

He nods slowly, and turns, meeting Liam half way down the hallway. They talked in whispers as they slowly walked out of sight. Louis snuggled into my chest a little more, and then I felt my shirt getting wet. He started shaking, and was holding onto my shirt in a death grip. I ran my fingers through his hair, and kissed his temple. He soon got control of his breathing, and I slid down the wall, and sat on the floor with him in my arms, falling asleep slowly.

A doctor came into the hallway, "Harry Styles?" he asked quietly, not wanting to wake Louis.

I look up at him, and shake Louis wake. His eyes fly open, and relax when he see's the doctor.

"How is he?" Louis asks, standing up, brushing off his bum.

"He's better, He has some broken bones, a major cut on his head, but other then that he's fine." The doctor informs, with a small smile on his face, as he see's Louis let out a breath.

"When can I see him?" Louis asks, eager.

"Right now, just be careful, he might be sore." The doctor says, opening the door, and watches how Louis crosses the room in three paces, and how Harry's face lights up.

"What can you tell me about Zayn Malik?" I ask.

The doctor looks over his notes, and his face darkens.

"It's not good..." He mumbles, and my heart his thumping away in my chest.

"He...he has amnesia.."

A/N; Short I know, it was kind of a filler chapter...

But I'm going to be starting a new Larry Stylinson AU, and it's called You and I. If you guys are liking this, you would enjoy it when I post it. SO keep an eye on it :)

Thank you to all who sent me birthday wishes, and thank you for getting this up and over 2k before my birthday guys :)