| Chapter Four |

NIALLs POV

After a week of being home, the boys just seem to stop trying to get to me. I've heard knocks at the door, and flew up the stairs, leaving my mum to answer the door, only to find it was the mail man.

After a month, I was getting restless, but I didn't want to go back. I've heard the rumors, about me being dead, or getting a girl pregnant, or a family member dying. I rolled my eyes about those, and ended up almost deleting my twitter, but ended up realizing that Modest! would just bring it back up.

As I stood in my room packing, not really knowing where I was going next, my phone went off and I had no want to check to see who it was. Realizing it could be my mom, I walked over to my desk to see that it's Simon. My finger hovers over the answer button, before my mind switches over and hits the decline button. I put my phone back on the desk, and finish packing. I heard the front door open, and peak out the window to see my mums car, and Simon's car.

"Fuck." I mumble, and finish packing, sipping up my bag and putting it by te door.

I walk out of my room, down the stairs and towards the kitchen, where my mum and Simon are likely sitting there drinking tea. When I walk into the kitchen, Simon smiles sweetly at me, and I take a seat next to my mum.

"Are you ready to come back?" He asks, slowly.

I sighed, and played with a pen that was left on the table, "I guess so."

"Perfect, you will be flying home with me tonight, I hoped you are all packed."

"Yes sir, I'm all packed."

"Great, I'll see you in a few hours. It was nice to see you Maura." Simon said, before rising and walking out the front door.

I sighed, and turned to my mum, who had a sad look on her face. I wrapped my arms around her, and buried my face in her neck. I felt her arms wrap around me, and pull me into her. We sat like that for a while, until she slowly pulled away. She ran her fingers through my hair, and smiled at me.

"C'mon, I'll make you something before you go."

My dad and Greg walked in, and I knew I never had that talk with Greg, and I didn't want it to happen tonight. I'll make a plan to call him and talk about it then with him, or next time I runaway. Mum made them sit down, and played dinner in front of them, than sat down herself and we ate dinner as a full family.

We finished, and I heard a knock on the door. I rose, and hugged everyone tightly, kissed baby Theo on his forehead, grabbed my suitcase, and opened the front door to see Simon standing there.

"Ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

-

A few hours later, we touched down in London, and we quickly got off the plane before any paps could spot us. We got into the limo, and off towards the boys flat we went.

-

Around eleven, Simon was ringing the door bell to the boys flat, me standing a little bit behind him. The door was flung open, and Liam appeared, a smile on his face.

"Niall!" he exclaimed, and pushed past Simon to embrace me.

"Niall?" "He's home?" "Nialler!!!!" I heard from inside the house, and Harry and Louis appeared, who joined our hug. Zayn was the only one missing, and when I heard his footsteps, I knew it was him.

The boys seemed to pull away when he was in the door frame. He smiled softly, before walking over, and embracing me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him, and buried my face in the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his waist. He squeezed me tightly, before pulling away, a small look of guilt in his eyes.

Liam got us all back inside, and we went into the living room, Zayn staying rather close to my side. Of course Liam was trying to set up a twitcam. When he got it set up, Harry, Louis and Zayn crowded around him.

"Guess who we just found?" Liam says, as the girls start to go crazy.

Zayn leans over, and pulls me in, and my phone starts blowing up. I laugh gently, then I notice my sleeve moved a little bit showing out whole fandom my self harm. I quickly ran my hand over my sleeve, pulling it back down over my wrist, hoping no one noticed.

They ended the Twitcam, and they all looked really happy. I forced a smile, and tried to feel happy that I was back with my brothers.

But something inside of me, had a bad feeling...

A/N;
I'm not sure where I'm going with this story; but I do have a calibration coming out with FOREVERYOUNG372. I need a title for it so here's the overview;

Louis and Zayn, at the top of the social food chain; popular, good looking, jocks and their parents are multi-millionaires.

Harry and Niall, are a little more towards the bottom of the social chain, punks are what they are known as; tattooed, guy liner, tight clothes, and parents aren't the best.

When Louis throws one of his famous parties one night, that night will flip those boys world upside down.

Uh, so if I could have help with a title, that would be amazing guys. Oh and if anyone wants to make a trailer for this (save me) please PM me, and I'll find the GIFS and the music I would like, I just need someone to do it for me....

Thank you to everyone who reads! Xoxo Ems

Vote

Comment

Fan

Oh and Happy November 1st xx