| Chapter Six |

Flashback;

The bloke with dark brown hair, with the little blonde swipe, smiled wide, showing off his perfectly straight teeth, as he climbed the stairs to his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards house. He had a key to the house, since he would spend more time at Perrie's house, then the flat he owned with the rest of the boys. I got the key out, and slide it into the hole, turning towards the left, feeling the door unlock.

"Perrie! I'm home," He called out, kicking off his shoes, and dropping his over night bag, walking into the living room.

When he didn't hear a reply, he start to get worried, and walked over to the grand stair case, slowly climb them, holding onto the hand rail.

"Babe? Perrie?" he called out, reaching the top of the stairs, and sneaking down towards her bedroom, just incase she was asleep.

He pushed open the door to her bedroom, and everything seem to go in slow motion. He saw another man on top of her, thrusting into her, making her arch her back, and scream out in pleasure. Zayn's jaw dropped in shock, and he felt no anger, like he should have. She's cheating on him....but he doesn't seem to care.

"Perrie?" He asked, and when Perrie didn't turn her head, he shrugged, closing the door, and walking back down the stairs, back into the kitchen.

He found a piece of paper, and wrote a small note to Perrie;

Just found you cheating, you can kiss me good bye <3 -Z

He left the house key there on top of the note, slipped his shoes back on, slung his bag over his shoulder and walked away from Perrie's house for the last time.

~N i a l l ' s  p o v~

My eyes fluttered open, to be meet by Zayn's honey-brown ones, with a small frown etched on his face. I leaned in, and attached my lips to his, wanting to kiss away his worries. He kissed back, and straddled my hips, pushing me more into the bed as the kiss got more heated.

I wove my fingers into his bed hair, and his fingers danced along my skin, slipping under my black crew neck sweat shirt, his icy cold fingers making goose bumps break out all over my skin. He prods my lips with his tongue and I open my mouth, granting his wish. HIs tongue investigated my mouth, and I let out a small moan. Next thing I knew, my jacket was off, and getting thrown carelessly across the room. He pulled away from my lips, but started to kiss down my jawline, towards my chest, when he pulled away and looked at me, his eyes dark with lust. I looked at him and nodded, and he smiled up at me.

He slowly pulled out of me, and laid down next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you so so much Niall."

"I love you too Zayn."

A/N: Short chapter, longer one next time. I PROMISE