Chapter 34 - Abandon All Hope...

One Month Later

As we make our way towards the mansion set out in the middle of nowhere, I can't help but think back over this last month. So many major developments have been happening, making everything that much more complicated for us.

In Alliance, Nebraska we met a young boy by the name of Jesse who could manipulate the world around him. As it turns out, he was the result of a demon impregnating a woman and is a hybrid between the two species. Castiel said we should destroy the boy, for he is the antichrist and could be used as a weapon by Lucifer. But we didn't and he escaped, saving his parents and going someplace where no one could find him.

Then two weeks later we received a message from Chuck to come meet him. But it wasn't from Chuck, it was from Becky. They were holding a Supernatural convention and she wanted us to see all the fans we had. It was surreal, seeing people dressing up as us and pretending to act the way we do. There was a case there and we solved with the help of a few LARPers, but Becky revealed something to us that has given us some hope. Apparently when Bela stole the Colt a couple of years ago, she didn't actually give it to Lilith. Instead she gave it to one of her subordinates, a crossroad demon by the name of Crowley.

We immediately set into motion trying to find this Crowley, enlisting the help of Bobby, Ellen, Jo and Castiel. Castiel was able to track him down today, but unable to get into the mansion due to Enochian warding.

Dean parks the car down the road aways and he turns to me and Jo, "You ready?"

She nods her head as she glances towards the mansion, "Yeah, let's do this."

He turns to me and I glance down at the short, silky, dress that reveals my cleavage and nod my head, "Turning on a few demons? I can do that."

"Remind me to help get that off of you later." Dean murmurs, his voice husky as his eyes rake over my body.

"Do we really have time for this?" Sam groans and I laugh and turn to Jo, "Let's go."

We all get out of the car and proceed to get into character as the boys get into position. We link arms and walk towards the gate and I notice the intercom system to the side. Jo and lets go of me and walks over to it, pressing the button to alert them to our presence.

"Yeah?" A male voice asks over the intercom.

"Hello? Our car broke down. My sister and I need some help." She explains, pretending to shiver.

"I'll be down on a minute." The man replys.

We both wait for a moment before the gate opens up and I straighten out my dress, before Jo and I walk forward towards the suited men.

"Evening pretty ladies." One of the man says, his eyes drinking the both of us in, "Get yourself on in here."

"We just need to make a call." I state, my voice wary.

"You don't need to call anyone baby," He says, before glancing back at his subordinate, "We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

"You know what? I think we should wait by our car." Jo says, stepping back towards me.

"We said, get your ass in here." The man says, grabbing her by the shoulder.