Chapter 26 - Heaven and Hell

"You want Anna? Why?" Sam asks, voicing all of our thoughts.

"Out of the way." Uriel says, stepping forward.

"Woah, woah. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever. But it's no reason to gank her." Dean states.

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." Uriel taunts.

"You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" I say, glaring between the two.

"As a matter of fact we are. And?" Castiel asks, his eyes turning to me.

"And Anna's an innocent girl." Sam argues.

"She is far from innocent." Castiel counters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I demand.

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing." Uriel says in distaste, looking over to Ruby, "Now, give us the girl."

We all exchange a look before Dean turns to Uriel,  "Sorry, get yourself another one. Try JDate."

"Who gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?" Uriel says, stepping forward and grasping Ruby's wrist, tossing her across the room and into the window.

He walks after and Dean and Sam turn to him to take him on while I turn to Castiel, who begins to make his way towards where Anna hides.

I walk backwards, holding my hands out, "Cas, stop. Please." I plead.

He reaches his hand up and touches my forehead, causing everything to turn black as unconscious takes over me. What feels like seconds later, I open my eyes and see Dean kneeling down beside me.

"Take it easy." He says, helping me up and j see that Uriel and Castiel are gone, everyone in tact.

Sam opens the door with Ruby close behind and I hear him call out, "Anna? Anna!"

"Are they gone?" I hear her ask as Dean helps me to my feet.

"Did you kill them?" Sam answers with another question as we walking the room and I notice him tying a bandana around her bleeding wrist.

"No. I sent them away." She says, looking towards the symbol written in her blood on the mirror, "Far away."

"You want to tell me how?" Dean asks.

She looks at the symbol rather dazedly, "That just popped into my head. I don't know how I did it, I just did it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think?" I hear Dean ask as I close the door, leaving Anna in the bedroom.

"I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second." Sam murmurs.

"Yeah, I agree. And what did they mean by she's not innocent?" I wonder aloud, folding my arms over my chest.

"It seems like they want her bad, not just because of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell? It's some serious crap, man." Sam states.

"Somethings going on with her, see what you can find out." Dean instructs.

"What're you gonna do?" I ask and he turns to me, "Anna may have sent the Angels to the outfield but sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We gotta get ourselves safe now."