K.I.S.S Four Easy Steps to the Kissing Success - angel-kiss

Title: K.I.S.S Four Easy Steps to the Kissing Success

Author: angel-kiss

Genre: Romance & Humour

Originality 8/10

My first impression of this was that I should definitely read this (so that I can brush up my kissing skills when I go on a date)...and then I realize that it is not actually a guide on how to kiss. Aww....too bad. Jokes!

I like the idea you have there and it seems like a nice change from the normal bet stories. You have definitely added an excellent twist to it!

And because the title rhymes, I have it stuck in my head! (:

Spelling, Grammar, and Flow: 9/10

You don't have any spelling mistakes and your grammar is pretty much flawless. Your flow can come off a bit choppy at times, but then, it is hard to write good things that flow perfectly. There is always that little thing that makes the flow a bit weird.

I can honestly congratulate you on a job well done.

Characters: 9/10

Dude or dudette...Jake sounds awesome. He is probably the kind of guys I hang out with. And Cody is the nice, supportive friend a guy would like to have his back. You have a good way of putting in your side characters without giving away too much or too little.

And because Cody was the one who gave the dare, it is clear that the readers will remember him. Great job!

Descriptions: 8/10

You immediately set the location in the very first paragraph of your story. That is friggin' awesome! I immediately got a sense of the place and where the story was heading. The only thing I would say is that you describe Jake more. I got a sense of his personality, but not too much of his physical character!

Plot: 10/10

Damn...I am smitten. That is all I have to say!

Grand Total: 44/50

Wow! Another high score!