Playing Cupids - xXxArtIsMyLovexXx

Title: Playing Cupids

Author: xXxArtIsMyLovexXx

Genre: Romance & Teen Fiction

Originality: 8/10

This one story has more originality. When I first saw the title, it looked cliché, but then when I read it, it was actually really good. This is one promising story, I'll tell you that.

Spelling, Grammar, and Flow: 9/10

This story has a good use of commas - just don't over use them. Your grammar seems good and I didn't catch eny evident mistakes. One of my biggest petpeeves is to catch a glaring grammar mistake.

Your spelling is also good - once again - there were no evident mistakes. Some phrasing is awkward because of your word choice, but we all have those moments, so I won't hold it against you.

Characters: 7/10

Danielle sounds like a fun girl. She is spunky and she is filled with life - though a bit cranky in the mornings. (:

Nathalie is...well...popular. She is the kind of girl that I imagine being popular. A bit too normal, but apart from that, she is actually a pretty good side character.

Same thing with Nathalial.

As for Andrew, he sounds like a fun guy too. An obvious indication that he matches with Danni. I would like to know him a bit better through your writing though.

Descriptions: 7/10

Once again, you need to add more descriptions. You got the outline, now fill in the blanks. Don't go overboard, though. Too much of it makes it sickening. The descriptions you do have are effective, so just add more and you'll be good.

Plot: 9/10

I like it. It seems like a fun plot that will be light-hearted, but still a good read.

Grand Total: 40/50

GOOD JOB!