Real life story

I know you all liked my story In love with a widow.  Actually the story has more into it . The story is based on my mom's life.

My mom was married at a tender age after her completion of 12th and she didn't score much and grand dad had 5 daughters of nearly 2 or 3 years difference and during that time its difficult to manage everything by own.

My mom got a suitable alliance and she was send. My mom didn't know much due to her age. My dad loves all fried and oily food and she made all these to him. He too didn't mention about the cholesterol problem he has. One day he left us when I was 7 and my sis at 5. After he passed away we came to know that this was his 2nd minor attack.

Dad's mom was a sweetheart and she loved my mom,till she was alive we lived there. Then we came to mom's house and another shock was that grand dad was suffering from gastric cancer.

He too left us. My mom she was determined to fight with the world for us and she studied again and made a career and became a teacher. With that small pay she looked over all the expense without seeking any help from relatives. And she made a career for us ,made her both daughters married to suitable guys.

For her to go ahead with life was us,her daughters.

In story i made rd just to show that sanyu stood up for her life. Not that i wanted to kill him or not give an happy end.