Hide and Seek

Rd smiled at his dad.
Rd: I'm happy that I'm going to be with you for ever
Harsh pats his shoulder and says. I'm not here to take you with me,but to make you understand that don't give up your faith in love. Your mom wasn't solely responsible me too. I never had time and thought the money and business will bring the happiness somewhere i lost her.
I don't want your life to be like that. I want to see you with a family and you happy. Will you do this for me son.
The girl with you will be the one teach you the real meaning of life. You are so engrossed in your life problems and revenge that you neglect the others around you. Just look around and you may find someone who has suffered more than you.
I wish you all the goodness and wants to see my grandchildren . You can do this for me and don't make that girl ignored.

It's time for me to leave,i came here to take you with me but there's someone waiting for you with all hope and you are free. You have just one life so enjoy it to fullest. When the right time approach I'll take you with me. And don't hurt your mom she still beats in my heart and he goes.

Rd open his eyes to see him lying on a bed and there stood Aryan with worried face.
Aryan was shouting for the doctor and he came checked. Doctor said it was miracle to survive from such a big accident. Aryan was relieved.

Some days later he saw a pale figure coming towards him,sanyukta was her name with feroz.
Rd: so sad i bursted your bubble I'm still alive
F: baba and shed tears
Rd: sorry chachu
S: I'm...I'm...and just hugged him
Rd: what's with you and this new drama
S: we were worried for you. And the papers they were saying you are dead. We should lodge a complaint uncle
F: yes how could they
Rd: who bought both here
S: aryan
A: it's me and i was the one behind the false news too
S: is this a joke for you
A: no sanyukta it's important.we guess it was a murder attempt
S: who will do that
A: that's what we are investigating so don't disclose the information of him being alive to anyone amd turned to sanyu including your friends
S: but..what..they have to do with this
A: we can't trust and he will be shifted to another house and uncle you can be with him
S: not me
A: because
Rd: let her too join
S: thanks
Rd was now better with plastered right hand and left leg and injured on his forehead.

Flashback

Rd opened the eyes and doctor certified he is out of danger. Then aryan told him that he doubt it's a murder attempt and was going to put the culprits behind the bars. Rd smirked and told to publish a fake news of his death so the enemies will sigh in relief till they strike back. He called his lawyers and transferred his company dealings to feroz and sanyu. So that no one can play foul with his empire.

Then rd after days realized his dad words that she might be the one who will fill thevoid in his life. So he asked aryan to bring them and tell that the investigation is going and they suspect all and not to reveal Bajaj because he know rehaan is her friend. But both of them unaware that ruhi dating rehaan.

The day of discharge and rd was taken in an ambulance and sanyu and chachu came to the hide out one day before to avoid the questions of others. Rd and aryan inside the ambulance
Rd: how did you find me
A: i was just going for my usual patrol then saw a truck hitting the back of a car. By the sound of bike the driver came down but i saw just a glimpse of him. And i saw you lying in the ground.
Rd: i just hit the tree and thought the truck will hit me and for my good luck the front glass broke and with great difficulty i dragged my body to the bonnet and then all dark.
A:maybe because of their hit you were at the ground .i took you to hospital then i went to the spot and made the car fall from the hill so i can tell that the  body isn't recovered and plan further
Rd: good

They reached the house and rd was taken to the room. Rd asked sanyu to prepare tea for aryan. Inside the room aryan,feroz and rd was present.
Rd: chachu plz close the door . The door gets closed.
A: but sanyu
Rd: she'll take time.it's new place and she first need 2 get the vessel then the items for tea. Within that we can finish our talk.
A: smart
Rd: I'm born with that trait. Any leads to the case
A: no until the driver comes in our hold
Rd: hmmm.chachu tomorrow you go with that girl and open the company. Some people will be plotting against my empire by now
F: ok beta
A: i too will make sure everything goes perfect
Rd: chachu you can go and help her.