My Story ( Sanyu)

I was born in a poor family. My papa Kishore does contract job ,mom Anju housewife and we are three children . I'm the elder one sanyukta and a younger sis priya and a brother ankit. Dad wants us to study well and reach a position.  I finished my 10th and for 12th admission i need to go to the city.

My mom's brother my mama Shekar lives in the city,he has own house,mammi Suleka and son Rahul. Mom called mama and he was happy to take me to his place and to make me study.

Dad came to city dropped me to mama's place and leaves . Shekar mama takes me to school for admission then while coming back he gifts me chocolates and ice cream . I was careless while having and some cream sticks to my lips and mama wipes it with his finger and licks it. I just giggled at his act and said it's chee,but i got the reply it was the best.

Sometimes we never know the meaning of some actions.

I forgot the incident and was enjoying my life. I got new friends and I was the brilliant student of the class. Mama and mami was proud of me and always scolds their son ny taking my name. I think my mama is unnecessarily touching me often and holding close to him i brushed off the thoughts by thinking it's his way of showing the love to me.

One year passed all was going well. During my holidays i visit my parents and came back. This is my 12th i need to focus on my goal and be a successful engineer help my ma and papa,give good education to my sister and brother. That always drives me.

Two days left for Diwali holidays like the previous year I packed my bags and ready to leave. But mami fell sick and I had to postpond the trip and I always curse that decision.

I took her care,she was across my room and I didn't want to trouble others so unlocked the door and slept. But that night changed everything. I felt someone biting and when i opened my eyes i'm naked and my mama on top of me. He shut my mouth his hand and molested me till his desire is over. And he left me with a line. Did you enjoy i did a lot this is your payback for staying here and  spending money on you.

I didn't cry but I was shocked. How can my own mama do this to me. I felt disgusted at me. I locked the door and sat under the shower but his devilish smile and touch was like permanent scars on me. I left the house next day. I reached home and told mom what mama did to me.

The answer my ma gave me was like a knife stabbed at my heart.  She told you shouldn't tell this incident out,it will only harm you and girls always have to face these. Was it for real. My mom doesn't love me or her society is more important . I returned to the devil's house. Mami welcomed me I gave them the homemade pickles and sweets made by mom to them.

Mama called me near him but I didn't go. Just locked the door and hid under the blanket. Days passed I didn't interact much with them and they thought i'm showing attitude towards them and cursed me that I don't value whatever they did to me. I gave a deaf ear and concentrated on my studies more. The nightmares were never leaving me. I used to check the door every half an hour.

The year passed in this hide and seek game. I passed with good marks and was looking forward to study. The destiny never left me. Last day mama asked me to go to his room,i said no and took my luggage and went to hometown to welcome another shock.

My parents fixed my marriage to a guy who works in a company in Mumbai and earns well. He was Vihaan,he talked with me and promised he will send me to college. I was happy that i got such an understanding hubby. Our marriage took place and he was given dowry too by my parents. That same day we went to Mumbai. He asked me to stay in a room and went out. He came late and tried to force himself but I didn't agree. He thrashed me and took me to a place.

I don't know what this place is called. Many girls with heavy make up and revealing cloths,and guys taking them inside some coming outside. My hubby took me to an elder lady she looked at me top to bottom and vihaan was bidding on me. He was successful while leaving he told she is a virgin and left.

I was taken to a room .  This is my story and I don't know what more had to come.

Is a girl life like this. She always has to please the society and follow that. Can't she fly in the sky like a free bird . The girl's life is chained with the men and their narrow thoughts.

Don't know what I wrote but I just want to show the real face of world to girls.

Precap: hero story