Hum Tum

Rd didn't know why is she overreacting. She wasn't a one of that kind. What happened to her. He called her friends to know the reason behind her sudden outburst.

Rd: hello nishi
N: yes jiju
Rd: is everything fine at college
N: yeah why
Rd: sanyu is behaving differently and explained the whole situation
N: you both are made for each other
Rd: this isn't the answer to my question
N: jiju sanyu is confused about her feelings and you are acting as if you didn't get the point she is jelo of that girl with you
Rd: jelo.ohk now i got it
N: have mentos. Hubby and wifey are tubelights
Rd end the call. Why is she jelo of sameera. I don't have feelings for her,stupid girl and smiles.

Rd: i should give a big surprise for her. He called her friends and aryan to help him. All set for the big day.

Nishi and ruhi came to sanyu.
S: he doesn't like me
N: oh
S: hmmm.that mini skirt is his favorite.I'll leave him
Ru: good decision.you should file for a divorce
S: what. Why
N: because jiju is having an extra marital affair
S: he isn't like that. Sameera loves him
Ru: no he does ,because how much he too can wait
S: Will he leave me for that girl
N: she might have seduced him
S: no.i should help him .i can't let him with her
Ru: what can you do
S: I don't know but i won't let him skip from me.
Nishu winked at ruhi.
N: i think it's late.yesterday aryan told me that jiju has arranged a party at Oberoi and he'll be proposing sameera
S: are you both my friends or enemies.you are telling me now.when is the party
Ru: today at 9 pm
S: i should leave before he takes a wrong step
N: you need to look beautiful
S: what .at this point of time
Ru: yup so his eyes will only be struck at you

Sanyu goes to change and she can't decide what to wear and sit on the bed with a frown. Nishi gives her packet ,sanyu opens to find a net white saree with backless blouse . Sanyu was hesitant to wear at first,she was a woman on mission so she took that as her challenge.

She got ready and the her friends took her to the venue.

Rd has thrown a big bash and all his office staff,business tycoons and big shots all over the world came at such a short notice. Rd's mind was wandering in her thoughts,and what will be her reaction and answer.

He was waiting for her and other side sameera was building her dream castle where she thought rd will propse her. After sometime the crowd became silent and rd wondered and turned to be mesmerized by his wife's beauty.

He looked around to see all the guys including the oldies oogling at her,he felt to protect her from the gaze of all. He walked to her and forward his hand, she accepted it with a smile and both moved to the center. Sameera was burning inside seeing them together then sighed a relief that sanyu is married.

Suddenly the lights got off ( still don't know the funda behind that). And a light fell on sanyu and another on rd who was standing a little far. He started to take the steps towards her.

I'm not a hero of a film nor a lover of any novel,I'm just a normal person with emotions. I was deprived of love and you came to my life as a ray of light and one day filled the void.

We both know each other's past and it's not a fairytale. Now i think our life is not less than a fairytale.

You were the princess with hardships and as a prince i enter to your world as they say at the end they lived happily ever after .

I guarantee that you will always find a friend me who will always be with you in your ups and downs.
I guarantee that I'll be a lover who tease and give you sweet romantic moments and surprises.
I guarantee that I'll be a hubby who will love you and protect you.
I guarantee I'll be a dutiful dad to our babies and make them realize i love you more than them because of who you are and make them jealous .

As you call me sadu,akdu,arrogant,rude and I'm a combination of that so it won't be easy for you to live with me the whole life and at some point we both would rethink why we fell into this realtionship. Inspite of all these insecurities if i didn't ask you to be mine then I'll regret this whole life why i let you go even without a try,because i know you are the only one who can tolerate and love me .

There's always a first time and i want that first time with you and the last time with your name.

May i ask your hand Ms Sanyukta and to give an addition with my surname Mrs Sanyukta RSS.

Sanyu and the whole hall was in pin drop silence. Sanyu smiled to him and came forward.

I would like to be called your wife and mom of your babies. Maybe this isn't a first time for me but I know this is the last time and I'll cherish my life happiness with you.

Rd pulled her by waist and they swing to a romantic song. Sameera left the venue with a broken heart.
S: thanks and all these
Rd: i want you to be officially mine in front of all. Come let's go from here

Sandhir sat on the car and left the place for privacy. On the way sanyu and rd didn't know they'll start the next level of relationship

saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

Rd stops the car and sanyu comes out of it. She sees a swing in the park and sits there. The next one Rd too. They enjoy. Rd sees a ice cream van and comes with one and pass to her . She forwards to him but he declines. She smiles at him and have it like a little girl.

aankhon mein humko utarne do zara
baahon mein humko pighalne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum

They move further and it's cold oustside she starts to shiver. He covers her with his coat and pull her closer and she admires him and she place a kiss on his cheek. And runs.

salvatein kahin karwatein* kahin
phail jaaye kaajal bhi tera
nazron mein ho guzarta hua
khwabon ka koi kafila
jismon ko ruhon ko jalne do zara
sharmohaya* ko machalne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai Yeh paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

Rd runs behind her and she sees a couple kissing and she blushes,when sanyu turns she collides with rd and he hold her by waist and pull her closer. She place her head near his chest and he tightens his grip on her.

chhoo lo badan magar is tarah
jaise sureela saaz ho
andhere chhupe tere zulf mein
kholo ke raat azaad ho
aanchal* ko seene se dhalne do zara
shabnam ki boondein phisalne do zara
lamho ki guzarish hai Yeh paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

Suddenly the weather changes and it starts to rain and sanyu moves from his hold and enjoy the rain. Rd pull her and they do the dance. They comes closer and their lips were trembling and finally they met and it created and unknown pleasure or sensation in them.

So guys its a stop for today. I know I'm very bad with proposals and romantic scenes sorry.