Accident

Bajaj and Sameer was fuming in anger and renu expressionless that her son  came in front of her still she couldn't recognise him. Rehaan was back after a trip with his friends and get to know that rd was dhir. Sameer calmed both the men saying they'll strike hard at rd till that they need to be calm because there can be doubts on them if anything happens to rd.

They were all silent ,they were planning something big that no one has imagined. Days passed and sanyu was enjoying her college life with her new friends. Unfortunately rehaan too studies there. One day his gaze fell on sanyu and he came to meet her.

Reh: hello
S: hi.do you know me
Re: i forgot your name but you came for my parents marriage anniversary with rd
S: ha.and you are
Reh: their son rehaan.nice to meet you
S: my pleasure

Soon her friends came near. And ruhi was clean bowled by the looks of rehaan. Nishi nudged ruhi ,alas she was in rehaan land. A bike horn made her realize that her bro has come to pick her up which was another surprise for sanyu. It was aryan and nishi felt tingling sensation seeing him but brushed off her thoughts.

A: ruhi let's go
Ru:bhai meet my friends sanyu,nishi and rehaan
A: hi guys
S: nice to meet you officer
A: yeah

Nishi forward her hand and aryan took her hand and they experienced a current passing through their body with a single touch and they untangled their hands immediately and ruhi bid bye and nishi stood there till aryan was gone. Other side sanyu was cursing rd because he was late to pick her up.

Nishi too left and rehaan offered her lift she declined it sweetly and she saw rd car coming towards them and he came out with a smirk to rehaan.
Rd: rehaan you here
Reh: I'm a student of this college
Rd: dude i thought you were professor and laughed
S(i.m): gandha joke aur khud has raha hai
Rd: come i've too much work because of the downfall of Bajaj and goes
S: I'm sorry rehaan.he is like that rude arrogant jerk.don't mind his words
Reh: no .sorry your name
S: sanyukta
Reh; I'll never forget your name promise
S: bye

After her departure rehaan banged his fist on the bonnet of his car. You will pay for it rd and it will destroy you and haha.

Inside the car rd was looking at sanyu and broke the silence
Rd: stay away from him
S: whom
Rd: rehaan.i don't trust that guy
S:he is a sweet guy and I don't trust you and your favors
Rd: go to hell
S: I'll take you too with me there for company.would like to join
Rd: no thanks.your sweet guy will accompany you

They reached home and was welcomed by Feroz and new maid. Months passed and there was lots of changes in all the life. Bajaj was bankrupt and was looking for a job because he was not allowed to take care of harsh company too. Aryan and nishi got bonded well and they were too much in love not confessed. Rehaan trying his ways to woo sanyu in turn ruhi gets attracted to him. And sanyu consider him as a friend and know the liking of ruhi. Rd and sanyu bond didn't change a bit they always fight,taunt and tease each other.

The sanyu birthday and her friends planned a surprise party for her . That day itself rd was in his bad mood from morning and he blasted at her and office to the workers got punished for silly mistakes. Same day Bajaj came for iv of clerk and rd said back to your previous job i welcome you to my company and it will be really hard to survive here. After he left bajaj gritted his teeth you don't know my intentions yet and this time it's your turn to suffer.

Sanyu was shocked that her friends did so much effort to make her happy. Suddenly lights got off and rehaan came with bouquet of roses and knelt down in front of her.

S: what's going on.is this any kind of joke
Reh: no i really like you sanyu
S: she saw ruhi with tears.no rehaan you are my friend ,there is a girl who loves you a lot and bought ruhi.
Propose her and she checks the time and goes with 2 piece of cake .
Reh(i.m): you rejected me wait and watch what I'll do with you both and fake smile to ruhi.

Sanyu comes home with driver and Feroz see the cake.
Feroz : why you bought this
S: happy birthday
Feroz: beta throw it away before rd baba comes
S: I knew that akdu will like bitter items than sweet but i too will see how he refuse to eat this
Feroz: no beta
S: chill and goes

Later night rd comes back and see the lights off he sighs and place himself near sanyu. She was awake and waiting for him.

S: oh you are back
Rd: didn't sleep
S: no I've a surprise for you
Rd: umm
Sanyu take the piece of cake and and say see this.
Rd: cake...how..you..
S: i know it's happy birthday
Rd broke the plate and smash the cake and glare her. How dare you bring this and wish
S: and how dare you spoil and give these looks .what you think of yourself
Rd: i hate everything realted to my birth
S: you will always be alone and crave for love.it's good your parents left you or they would've become murderers because of you Rd: shut your mouth and he caught hold of her neck. How you came to know it's my birthday
S:ahhh and tries to free his hands and she started to cough and he loose his grip. Fool it's my birthday and thought to share that with you and goes from there
Rd: oh god I misunderstood her.

Rd called someone and half an hour later the bell rang and rd opened the door and paid the bill. He call chachu and come near sanyu who was sitting at the dining table . He kept the packet and it was a cake. He started tickling sanyu and she upped her face to see the tasty cake. He ask her blow the candle but she oppose his plead. He forced her to blew and stuffed a big piece in her mouth followed by chachu. Sanyu feed him too a piece and wish him too.

Days passed and rd got a meeting to be attended at the outskirts of Mumbai. He informed chachu promising to be back ny night. Sanyu came to Feroz and asked why rd is always rude and alone. What about his family. Feroz told how his mom killed his dad for the money and new found love . She felt bad for rd and thought to wait for him.

Time passed and chachu told her rd will be late and they should retire back to the room. Other side rd was driving his car and a truck came to him with over speed he was applying brake it's not happening. Rd tried to steer it away but his car got hit by the tree and the truck too came and hit the back of the car. His car was crumpled and there was no chance a life can survive.

Rd saw his dad coming to him with a smile. There at his house sanyu was determined to bring the lost happiness and love back to his life.

Will rd get the lost love which he was craving from sanyu and the heir for which he has always kept her with him or is this the end of rd and his life.