His story ( Randhir)

My name is Randhir Singh Shekwath,for the outer world I'm successful rich business man who can reap millions but is that real me ,No that's my answer.

I was born in middle of all happiness under the roof with a business tycoon dad Mr Harsh Singhaniya and Mrs Renuka Singhaniya a housewife and me Dhir Singhaniya their only son whom they loved and pampered the most.

Then what has  gone wrong in this paradise that I'm all alone with such an empire. My mom she is the curse for me and dad. My dad had a clerk Mr Bajaj and he looks after the empire,dad in expanding his business forgot he has a wife and son. Maybe that drove her close dad's clerk.

After school one day i saw them together and waited for my dad to disclose the truth. My mom asked me not to tell and she won't do anything like this hereafter. I believed that woman who gave birth to me.

Dad was back after his tour and told to get ready ,mom told she isn't feeling well so we went. We did some shopping and I don't know where i got the courage to disclose the secret affair of mom and clerk to him. He just smiled at me and said  he was aware of it earlier and i was stunned why dad is so cool.

Don't they love each other. I got the answer my dad loved my mom more than anything in the world. That night while coming back dad received a call and asked me to wait for our other car which is  on it's way. We waited and Feroz chacha my dad's most trusted person came out.

Dad looked at me and blessed me and said don't ever trust blindly when they'll backstab you,you never know. And then turned to chachu. Feroz I'm leaving my son with you and inside the shopping bags there are the tickets to NY you both will stay there until my son is mature and capable to take over my empire.

Dad but mom what about her i asked him. He turned and said she left us with her new found love and planning to take my empire but for that we both should be dead. I'm old but you are young and you need to show them their place.

I didn't understand the meaning of his words but chachu and me went a little distance heard the sound of a crash. My dad knew it was coming so he wanted me to be safe. I got the clear picture. For the property they planned to kill us both ,I survived so they can't get a penny from mine.

Chachu and me set our lives in NY and the Indian channels were filled with my dad's death and my missing. They termed me as the murder and I just smiled at the fake tears my mom was shedding. I  changed my name to Randhir did my studies and now I'm back to india to start my new branch there The RSS  Corp.

I started in Mumbai my new branch and the irony is my biggest competitors are my mom and her clerk hubby. They are looking at my dad's hard work and it's my time to strike . I waited for a perfect moment to meet.

I was nominated for the best business tycoon award and mr clerk too. He was the winner from some years. This time i got the award and much awaited meet happened.

I was talking with other business associates that i heard a voice turned to see Mr Bajaj with mom. I just smiled and they gave a hand shake,i responded.
B: this is my wife Renuka,son Rehaan and daughter Shilpa.
Rd: hello to all.
B: I'm proud that after many years someone grabbed the award
Rd: it was a healthy competition. But as far as I know and from papers this is your ex boss Mr Harsh wife right
B: t...t...that she was in such a devasted condition i helped her
Rd: what about her son got any information
Re: he killed my hubby
Rd : for what
Re:I don't know but he is the one behind
Rd: maybe he killed the wrong person
B: what you mean
Rd: you won't understand.see you around. And one more thing Mr Bajaj,im RSS and defeat word is missing in my dictionary so never try to cross my path even accidentally and went smirking
B: i can see there's something deep in his words
Reh: why you kept quite.i felt like punching him the way he talked to you
S: but he is hot with a sexy body bhai
Re: lets go

Rd was driving his car in full speed. I saw mom after such a long time,i hate her but I know entire females aren't like that. There are good and bad. With this thought I reached home. I was lying on my bed same nightmare came back to me. Because of mom i feared to get into a relationship or trust anyone my whole empire including dad won't have a heir if this continues.

I need to get the future heir by hook or crook without any chain of bond. I need to find someone who can give me a heir. He never led his life in flirting or sleeping with woman. He was at 28 and any girl will be happy to help him,destiny has lots in store for him.

He took the car to the dark streets and then he came to the red light area for the first time. He was trying to divert the car but some pimps circled him and led him to the place. All girls were looking at him hungrily he didn't care and was going to throw money to lady and leave. His eyes caught the attention of a girl who is lost in her world and not even trying to woo him.
Rd: I need that girl in the room he points to opened door .
Lady : sir she is new ,she can't please you
Rd: that you leave it to me and went to the direction of the figure.

The girl got scared by the door getting locked and she looked up to see a guy with a smile.
Girl: sir I don't know what these girls do here.please leave me
Rd: I don't want you,i need a better sleep with someone beside me
He came to the bed,she stood up from there instantly and he smiled,i won't do anything and try to get some sleep. He looked at her and gestured to come near him but she nodded a no. He faked anger,if you don't then I'll before he complete he sat beside him.
Rd: good.now caress my hair like how mom puts a child to sleep. Today I need a peaceful sleep.
She obeyed him and he fell asleep immediately.