Oh don't be a dick!

"I'm giving it back!"

"But to who?"

"I don't know! But you can't just steal things!"

"Well I did, no one wanted it."

"I don't care about that, you fucking idiot, don't you have morals?"

I felt unpolished rage rush to the top and stormed out of his room.

So what if he didn't appreciate my gift to him, who cares? Maybe my plan won't work very well, but this dickhead can't just give back the gift I got him. Some people are so rude. 

It was he end of our second last day of filming and I really was getting pissed. Now he wants to the scarf back. I don't even know how he knows it wasn't bought. Who told him?

 "Happy fucking birthday, mate." 

-Ryan's POV-

I gripped the scarf tight. I actually know whose it is. That's the funny part. Not anyone special, just a guy I used to live near wore it everyday to and from school. I looked at it and sighed, we had gotten along so well up to now. Why did I have to ruin it.

The next day came and went and soon a whole week had flown by. It was like nothing had changed between Brendon and I. Was I that rude? 

It became a tradition to ignore Brendon in the halls and class but when we didn't meet up for the project I felt like someone was fucking with my mind. I tried calling him and leaving a bunch of messages and I soon found myself craving his company. For the project of course, we NEED to finish it.

It was only when I took the effort to go to his dorm and ask him personally that I begun to regret my life choices. He was there all right. He opened the door slowly and closed it as soon as he saw it was me. Guilt has a way of reversing itself and while I was angry at him for not talking to me, I felt even more guilty for who knows what.