What kiss?

-Ryan's POV-

I backed away quickly, hopping off the bed and running to the kitchen. I heard Steve's voice in the other room.

"Who are you?"

"The name's Urie. Brendon Urie." Brendon said in a Bond voice. I groaned.

"Brendon, I need you in here!" I called. Hoping he'd get the hint. His body appeared in the doorway as curiosity filled his eyes, his hands fluttered unconsciously up to his hair.

"Whatcha want?" His eyes weren't daring to look into mine.

"I need Steve outta here, we need to talk." I half-whispered back.

"Gotcha." Brendon left, and I heard soft chatter coming from the other room, the sound of the door opening and closing and the sound of footsteps pitter-pattering across the floor. I took a few deep breaths and then walked out.

-Brendon's POV-

Whelp. This is gonna be embarrassing, I don't know if I can look at Ryan for too long without having the urge to kiss his full, pink lips. See his eyes glisten as I touch his skin- but no. He hates me.

I told Steve to leave us, "Got some girl issues we need to resolve." If you wanna quote me.

When Ryan came back I smirked at him, better play it safe.

"Whatcha want?" I ask, innocently.

He eyed me, suspiciously.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

His hands flew about his face and his mouth was opening and shutting like a fish... Yet no sound came out.

"What?" Once again, my voice laid with innocence and confusion. He sighed.

"You kissed me!" Ryan finally blurted out, his face going pink at the thought.

"And?" I ask, accusingly.

"Why?" He shot back, all embarrassment forgotten.

"I was delusional. I was in shock. It's- I-" now I was at a loss for words. What could I say?

"Why were you in shock?" A look of confusion washed over his beautiful features.

I shrugged. "Cause I was scared I guess."

"Why were you scared?" Jeez, the questions kept on rolling in. I was getting a bit annoyed.

"You saw it!" I shouted.

"The 'scene' in your dorm you mean." Making invisible quotation marks around the word scene.

I mumbled a response, knowing what the next few questions will hold.

"Brendon?" Oh god, him saying my name, it sent shivers down my back.

"Are you a virgin?"